Is this Christopher Meloni?

Okliehomo
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My guess is Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458481/

That's Eva Green cackling...

Actually, Ryan, this is from White Bird in a Blizzard (director Gregg Araki)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2238050/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

A Dame to Kill For is so much more noir and stylized, much like the original Sin City was. That is Eva Green though, just as you say. White Bird in a Blizzard is about a young girl's investigation into her mother's disappearance. Just FYI Shiloh Fernandez is the boy who jumps out of bed and rushes past Eva Green.

TruHart1 :cool:

Isn't Chris Meloni the (male) lead detective on Law and Order:SVU?

He left the show in 2011, and no one has replaced him as male lead detective. Mariska Hargitay's Olivia Benson is now in charge of the squad. Ice-T's Fin Tutuola has the most seniority, but he is by no means the lead detective or primary focus.

I find that Mariska Hargitay is plenty man enough for me. . .

That puts me in mind of what Suetonius wrote about Julius Caesar in a speech.

"Vir omnium feminarum et femina virorum omnium. "

I'm sure I'm not the only one on the Forum who always get a chuckle out of this.

Gman

That puts me in mind of what Suetonius wrote about Julius Caesar in a speech.

"Vir omnium feminarum et femina virorum omnium. "

I'm sure I'm not the only one on the Forum who always get a chuckle out of this.

Gman

Translated as: "A man for every woman and a woman for every man." ;)

It was actually attributed to Curio, speaking on the subject of Caesar's adventurous sexual proclivities and quoted by Suetonius in his Life of Julius Caesar. :D

Just FYI.

TruHart1 :cool:

• 2 years later...

I called my best friend to let her know Christopher Meloni’s new series will be filming near her house at 6AM tomorrow.

They’re filming at a church auditorium. My friend is the ‘parent-teacher coordinator’ at an elementary school nearby. When I called to tell her about the filming, she told me she’d gotten a call from somebody on a TV production crew a couple of weeks ago saying they were looking for an auditorium at which they could film. Nothing came of that call, but Meloni came this close to filming at my best friend’s place of work!

Archived