First Time NYC Vist

chorny1976
This topic is 3025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey folks,

Headed to NYC next week and looking to get a male massage for the first time. Should I visit a male spa or get someone from online. Looking for a massage with a little extra. Not the full monty. Maybe some mutual play. Any thoughts or recommendations on a place or someone who would be nice to a newbie?

You will not find what you want in a spa. Try Xiao, who advertises on Masseurfinder as "Asian Master." He's on West 43rd st. An excellent masseur with very reasonable rates. He also knows how to "play." There are several recent threads you can look at in this section that will give you other recommendations. Do NOT go to a spa!

Tancosi sent me a PM, but I don't know how to reply unless you post something he

If you post a reply to the PM (in the box below the text of the PM) that stays in the private PM thread (or 'Conversation'). It looks the same as a public post on the forum but is only visible to you and him.

• 7 months later...
You will not find what you want in a spa. Try Xiao, who advertises on Masseurfinder as "Asian Master." He's on West 43rd st. An excellent masseur with very reasonable rates. He also knows how to "play." There are several recent threads you can look at in this section that will give you other recommendations. Do NOT go to a spa!

Hi, I'd like to try xiao, do you know where he is now?. The old link is not working . Thanks .

Xiao took a couple of months off recently, but is now back with a new ad. I've been seeing him regularly, and he is even better! I've also been seeing Peter, who has been mentioned in this thread. Also excellent! Chorny1976, I hope your visit to New York was enjoyable. Let us know!

Archived