NYC Adonis Meetup?

RyanDean
This topic is 3270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks to everyone who replied to this little query.

Even though this first attempt proved to be a very casual/modest meetup, the overall response does confirm that there's plenty of enthusiastic interest among NYC-area forumfolks about the prospect of future NYC meetups. There also appears to be definite interest in something a little more elaborate, ala DC or Chicago. I do think something along those lines would definitely be worth doing, if someone was up to it. I'd be happy to offer whatever help I can (and I'd be thrilled to join in the fun).

Meanwhile, you may just hear me announce a future little "outing" like this one...

And don't forget BuffDaddy's offer (see upthread) for a forum night with the BuffBoyzz at the Tail!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to everyone who replied to this little query.

Even though this first attempt proved to be a very casual/modest meetup, the overall response does confirm that there's plenty of enthusiastic interest among NYC-area forumfolks about the prospect of future NYC meetups. There also appears to be definite interest in something a little more elaborate, ala DC or Chicago. I do think something along those lines would definitely be worth doing, if someone was up to it. I'd be happy to offer whatever help I can (and I'd be thrilled to join in the fun).

Meanwhile, you may just hear me announce a future little "outing" like this one...

And don't forget BuffDaddy's offer (see upthread) for a forum night with the BuffBoyzz at the Tail!

Please add me to those wanting to come to the next meeting. Also add me to the list to those wanting to cum at the next meeting.

Archived