Hero Men Spa NY

texas
This topic is 2104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was walking on 9th Ave today and saw a sign that said "Men Spa" on W 50th Street. I looked it up online and it's apparently called "Hero Men Spa." It says it's for men only, and the pics on line of a few of the masseurs are hot, but I have no idea what it's like. Has anyone been there yet? Any advice on who to ask for?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do have a website:

http://www.herospanyc.com

They also have Twitter, Facebook and they're on Yelp, though they've only been open a few months. All signs point to a small but nice place for a very gay friendly massage in Hell's Kitchen, but I haven't been there yet and would love to hear from someone who has.

I went here once after reading a favorable review on another site (now defunct) and it was pretty terrible. Very unattractive masseur and terrible, terrible massage. Facilities are very nice though, and I did see another much better looking masseur so maybe I just had the wrong guy.

I went here once after reading a favorable review on another site (now defunct) and it was pretty terrible. Very unattractive masseur and terrible, terrible massage. Facilities are very nice though, and I did see another much better looking masseur so maybe I just had the wrong guy.

Were you able to select your masseur beforehand or do they just send someone in without your input?

I did a walk by / drop in. The place appeared clean but the selection of guys was really not appealing. I saw three different therapists standing around (all Asian). On a scale of 1 to 10 they averaged a 4 for bodies and 5 for faces. All were likely in their 20s. I passed.

Thanks for the update Tsgarp. Was this guy one of the 3? He is pictured on their Yelp review.

http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/fhMdPlK1aeuOr5TJfJ6mDw/l.jpg

Not even close...! I would have stuck around had he been one of the three, trust me.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not the worst either. Jack is good looking and strong (and probably in good shape, but the clothes never come off), and gives a decent therapeutic massage; deep tissue on top of a towel followed by an oil rub. HE follows as a separate option at the end; it's mechanical but dutiful, and at least Jack doesn't negotiate a tip like some at Hero's sister spa on the LES.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Has anyone seen jimmy at hero? I think he's the one I saw before but not sure. What does he look like?

I saw a really hot guy from Myanmar at hero who was great. Buff, big dick, light skin, really interactive. But I don't remember his name. Trying to figure out if it's jimmy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am just coming out of hero men spa. There is a very cute-faced Chinese 22 yo guy called Tom, who is very much into his extras. He seems to be enjoying himself while doing it.

Unfortunately he is a little bit chubby and don't go to him for the massage itself as it is kind of limited skills there, and in my case I shortened it to make room for longer extras.

He will look straight into your eyes with his own beautiful eyes at several well chosen moments.