The Westins Are Introducing ... The Shower For Bottoms

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many of the chain hotels have hand held showers of various types and handles. I actually prefer them to the "rain head" showers, as the hand held ones allow you to rinse areas that the rain heads just don't reach very well !!! What is really nice is some of the chains are removing the tubs and instead are installing much larger showers that are fun for two !!! That is really a lot of fun to have at the conclusion of a session... :D

Many of the chain hotels have hand held showers of various types and handles. I actually prefer them to the "rain head" showers, as the hand held ones allow you to rinse areas that the rain heads just don't reach very well !!! What is really nice is some of the chains are removing the tubs and instead are installing much larger showers that are fun for two !!! That is really a lot of fun to have at the conclusion of a session... :D

The Sheraton in Novi Detroit introduced me to the electronic toilet seat... such a pleasure!

Warm, and bidet included. I clicked it by mistake and I jumped because the water was too hot.

http://followmexie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/best-toilet-seat-with-bidet.jpg

The Sheraton in Novi Detroit introduced me to the electronic toilet seat... such a pleasure!

Warm, and bidet included. I clicked it by mistake and I jumped because the water was too hot.

http://followmexie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/best-toilet-seat-with-bidet.jpg

Novi!! One of my favorite places. Haven't stayed at the Sheraton but this would be an very interesting option for my next visit. Thanks for letting us know.

Novi!! One of my favorite places. Haven't stayed at the Sheraton but this would be an very interesting option for my next visit. Thanks for letting us know.

Try to stay not over 270 or 8 mile road it could be too noisy.

it's only 25 mins from DTW.

I hope you like it!

Btw, our avatars have 1 finger in common.

Novi!! One of my favorite places.

Not a phrase I would ever have expected to encounter here, I must confess. :confused: (And that as someone who made reasonable sum$ holding an annual business conference there for several years.) Any hints as to its particular charms?

I checked in at the Westin hotel today (not my usual hotel chain) and I was pleasently surprised that they have now introduced "European" showers ...

tumblr_np145r7vi01qk80xqo1_540.jpg

The Westin Bonaventure in LA has had these for a while. The first thought I had was "hmm...almost." However, one could easily unscrew the Westin-issued handheld shower and screw in the shower shot in an effort to prep for a different kind of screwing.

Not a phrase I would ever have expected to encounter here, I must confess. :confused: (And that as someone who made reasonable sum$ holding an annual business conference there for several years.) Any hints as to its particular charms?

When I moved to the Detroit area several years ago, I lived for 2 months in Novi. I honestly enjoyed it and found it quite a different environment from my life in Utah. Perhaps, anything other than Utah would be an improvement. :)

There are cooler places in Detroit - Novi's nice, it's safe and clean, but it's one of those cities that doesn't really have a downtown, more centered around malls and business areas, no place really to walk around and experience the city.

The north woodward corridor (Royal Oak, Ferndale) does offer that - go through Royal Oak on a weekend night and there are tons of people walking between bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. Plymouth has some of that too, in a more sedate way.

Try to stay not over 270 or 8 mile road it could be too noisy.

it's only 25 mins from DTW.

I hope you like it!

Btw, our avatars have 1 finger in common.

I think you mean 275. I-696, I-96, & I-275 cross in Novi, and that's pretty busy.

I lived one street north of 8 mile when I first moved to Ferndale, right at 8 Mile & Woodward. I was worried about the noise but it didn't seem too bad, but what I didn't realize was that it was a Saturday afternoon. My first Monday morning there, the rush hour traffic woke me up. Particularly where 8 mile dipped down under Woodward, and it came back up right behind my house. I'd swear those trucks got a bit of air on the slope and crashed back down.

I have a rain head shower that is actually mounted on a handle. :)

Hoover42... I have never seen that, only the ones mounted on the ceiling of the shower or on the wall towards the top of the shower. Guess I need to look more closely when I go shopping at the plumbing store. I can see a variety of uses for a rain head mounted on a handle or on one the hand held showers. Thanks... :)

I haven't had a wall-mounted shower since the mid-80's, I've always had a handheld. I wasn't really sexually active yet, so my first thought, I have to admit, was "that will be AWESOME for rinsing the walls after cleaning!". I can't imagine showering without one, it kind of bugs me in the gym when I have to contort to get the undercarriage rinsed thoroughly.

I've used my own "douche" kit, but after using bidets in Argentina, Spain, and most recently in Habana, Cuba-- I prefer that method along with my hand-held bulb! This did the trick, for I was clean, clean, clean and received some big, uncut cock afterwards!!!!!

Archived