NYC - Leo Sweetwood, Also NEWBIE Here

pulseguy83
This topic is 3285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

welcome to the board....best board of its kind on the 'net!

as said here many times, stick with a well-reviewed guy and you won't need to be nervous or hesitant.....

by "safety", do you mean healthy safety or security/law safety?.....

I have just put in my two cents here...just because a guy is well reviewed does not mean the session will be good. I've hired a lot of well reviewed guys and three of them were unsatisfactory. Well reviewed doesn't equate to a great experience. I think that is steering the newbie wrong.

I have just put in my two cents here...just because a guy is well reviewed does not mean the session will be good. I've hired a lot of well reviewed guys and three of them were unsatisfactory. Well reviewed doesn't equate to a great experience. I think that is steering the newbie wrong.

you're right, kaboom.....I suggested well-reviewed guys only to assuage his concerns about safety and about being nervous and hesitant.....

Lots of threads on here with advice to newcomers. One piece of advice I've always found sound is to dabble your toe first. Don't go for an overnight or whole day with a guy you've never seen before, start with an hour or two, just to see if he's someone you WOULD like to spend a longer time with.

I'd rather have 30 good reviews than none when seeing a guy. nothing is a guarantee in life, but good reviews are the start

if you want to see a guy like sweetwood, expect to layout some cash. that's just how it is. if you can't afford to hire these kinds of guys, then let it remain a fantasy

Archived