In Memory of Dr. Derek Shepherd

marylander1940
This topic is 3261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

'Grey's Anatomy' kills off major character

After 11 incredible seasons on Grey's Anatomy, the unthinkable has happened. Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) has died. Watch this retrospective video to see Derek highlights through the years. From the first time he met intern Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), to an unforgettable Post-It wedding, relive some of your favorite McDreamy memories. He will forever be loved and missed. Watch all-new episodes of Grey's Anatomy THURSDAYS 8|7c.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_RCt5wU7o

Thursday night episode. It was pretty good. It will set back anesthesia a few years, not to mention "community" hospitals dealing with trauma.

I learned to do epidural hematoma evacuations my first year of medical school. It was on the final, and they interrupted the final to dictate

the answer to us "because it's so important, you'll never forget it." ANd I haven't, in 40 years. They should have done a couple of drill holes

to take a look -see ... and, since he was stable, done the head CT first (all 3 minutes of it , TOPS) and then tapped it.

Sad, though, and I was never a watcher.

Archived