Effect of the weed on sex?

This topic is 3140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sen. Sam Ervin told the story of a man informed by telegram that his mother-in-law had passed on, and asked whether he wanted her cremated or buried. He wired back, "Take no chances--cremate and bury!"

At the risk of turning this thread into a conversation between the two of us, why didn't he also suggest decapitation and a stake through the heart while he was at it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChrisW

Sex and weed can be a lot of fun. Make sure you have a good blend for what your looking for and enjoy.

Then tell us about the dirty sex you had :)

First time I successfully (i.e., enjoyably) bottomed, I prepared by eating some hashish beforehand. Helped enormously.

As did the butyl nitrite and the nitrous oxide. :rolleyes:

I think I'd ruin the moment trying to get all that stuff organized before the big event. :D

But the hash brownie seems like a good idea. There's always time for a brownie.

No need of weed to have quality sex.

Next thing, you won't be able to have sex without it.

(Replace "weed" with any other hard drug and you'll get the idea).

Weed is a hard drug? News to me.

I have no problem with those who don't want to use it. I haven't for over thirty-five years. But I also don't have a problem with those who use it recreationally in moderation, particularly when it's sanctioned by state law. I've never heard of a user turning violent on others (as opposed to a bad trip), which can happen with alcohol. And it has definite medical uses, including for people coping with nausea from chemo.

Guest ChrisW
No need of weed to have quality sex.

Next thing, you won't be able to have sex without it.

(Replace "weed" with any other hard drug and you'll get the idea).

Do you actually believe what you write or are you just trying to yank clients chains for the fun of it.

I haven't smoked weed since my college days. Several years ago I had an accident which screwed up me cervical spine. The opioid pain meds and muscle relaxers kill the desire for sex and prohibited performance not to mention the other side effects. My doctor recommended that I try weed as a way to relax and reduce the pain. I was a bit reluctant but was willing to try just about anything to relieve the pain. Indica puts me out but sativa not only helps with the pain but allows me to function normally but it makes me super horny. I live in a state where medical marijuana is now legal and the folks at the dispensary have been very helpful. I do enjoy a hit before sex. I know it is not for everyone but thought I'de share my experience.

Do you actually believe what you write or if your just trying to yank clients chains for the fun of it.

I will try to put this in the friendliest way possible ...

This Forum is to gather and exchange ideas. You don't like mines - no worries - you're not forced to read them.

If you have any unresolved personal issues I'd like to invite you and take them outside. Same goes for the "stalking team". They will recognize themselves.

... and now back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

I never drink alcohol..don't like the taste or smell...I never smoke tobacco...don't like the taste..the smell....I have smoked pot on and off....or regularly depending on work for over 45 years....I have never had a car accident or even a parking ticket..I have never been in any sort of trouble...graduated HS with honors...college too...I have been very successful..quiet..respectful and I LOVE to smoke pot....

I see friends lives ruined by alcohol and tobacco addiction....My doctor friends always say they have never seen anyone in the ER overdosed on pot...Just a personal choice.....BTW..I never drive while high...but do go for long walks or swim...then have a nice meal...

I will smoke a bit before or after sex..once in a while...love to deepthroat a major piece of meat while high..or not...

I work at dispensary in West Hollywood and get asked all the time, "What's your sexiest weed?"

I really never thought of that effect, but after trying so many different strains, I can totally see which ones are the best (at least for me) to get me in the mood. Nothing too racy, definitely relaxing, but not body heavy.

There's one strain in particular called Mendocino Purps that I just LOVE. I'm the kind of guy who needs a little time after the first cumshot to recover and get ready for the next romp. Not with this strain. I tried it alone one time and not only did I never lose my boner, I came 4 times in a row. Definitely a keeper in my book. Problem is, it's not always in stock, so I gotta remember to snatch it up early next time we get it in.

I'll make sure and have a bit with me when I go to PS. so......

Do you actually believe what you write or if your just trying to yank clients chains for the fun of it.

Maybe he inadvertently added "other" to the sentence? Although MJ is the prototypic "soft" drug, I'm personally not a proponent for legalizing it for recreational use. Although, unlike with what most people would consider "hard" drugs, it can't endanger the life of the user directly, it does have a number of negative effects on long-term users which concern me. Also, there are lots of people I would not like to see doing it when they're working, including anyone involved in public transportation, trucking, health care, and safety workers (police, fire, etc.) to name a few. Screening all of those people seems impractical. As a physician, the typical pot smoker I see is the 300# person who takes it because his back hurts. Of course, the reason his back hurts is that he weighs 300#, and the reason his weight is 300# and rising is that he's smoking pot on a daily-plus basis.

Guest ChrisW
Maybe he inadvertently added "other" to the sentence? Although MJ is the prototypic "soft" drug, I'm personally not a proponent for legalizing it for recreational use. Although, unlike with what most people would consider "hard" drugs, it can't endanger the life of the user directly, it does have a number of negative effects on long-term users which concern me. Also, there are lots of people I would not like to see doing it when they're working, including anyone involved in public transportation, trucking, health care, and safety workers (police, fire, etc.) to name a few. Screening all of those people seems impractical. As a physician, the typical pot smoker I see is the 300# person who takes it because his back hurts. Of course, the reason his back hurts is that he weighs 300#, and the reason his weight is 300# and rising is that he's smoking pot on a daily-plus basis.

How do you feel about alcohol being legal? Your concerns for people working while under the influence are very valid but they are also true for booze. As for your patients I think your logic might be a tad flawed...perhaps fixing their diet might better solution than having them rely on something to take the edge off because they aren't addressing the bigger problem

How do you feel about alcohol being legal? Your concerns for people working while under the influence are very valid but they are also true for booze. As for your patients I think your logic might be a tad flawed...perhaps fixing their diet might better solution than having them rely on something to take the edge off because they aren't addressing the bigger problem

At least alcohol leaves the system in a matter of a few hours, whereas THC stays in the system for days. Also, it's fairly easy to tell when someone is under the influence of alcohol (there are set levels in the blood which can be determined by government and quickly measured), whereas the same is not true for THC. And how would you suggest that a health care provider "fix" a patient's diet?? Incarcerate them for months until they lose weight? We do provide dietary information and send these obese patients to dieticians, but in most cases a health care provider is going to have more success getting a fire hydrant to cross the street than to get a chronic pot smoker to "fix" his diet and/or lose weight. Pot is the most potent appetite stimulant known to man, and there's isn't much a doctor can do to counter that.

You know there are many people who have idiosyncratic responses to Valium, or even Benadryl for that matter. In their case, they get more agitated on those medications, whereas others are sedated and use the meds for tranquilization or sleep.

So unless I'm missing something, the idea that Juan knows the source of your resistance to anal penetration and what your personal response to narajuana will be, is absurd. He incorrectly assumes that everyone with issues around anal sex is dealing with the same problem, and therefore, the "one size fits all" nature of his recommendation is problematic. That said, his advice for a people who are struggling with the type of psychological barrier to being penetrated that he describes, might be helpful. However, everyone's response to the different types of pot available, and the increased potency of the pot sold legally, is different. I know many people who have utilized pot effectively for a wide range of different issues, including all kinds of anxiety about any kind of sex. Some people get more uncomfortable, others get less uncomfortable. It comes down to knowing your own reaction and making responsible adult decisions. Hs cautionary note is well taken, but it's ridiculous to suggest that there's only one response to the question.

I had a discussion like this when I was visiting my sister in Colorado. Her friend was so upset he got fired from his job because.. drum role.. random drug test.. he failed.. his excuse.. its legal in Colorado to smoke weed! and He had a medical marijuana card!

His jobs response. 1. its a illegal according to federal law. 2. its against company policy to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. 3. federal law trumps state law. 4. we have federal contract, hence see reason 1 2 3.

so yeah, just because its legal in a state, doesn't mean businesses wont fire you for failing a drug test.

So unless I'm missing something, the idea that Juan knows the source of your resistance to anal penetration and what your personal response to narajuana will be, is absurd.

You are wrong. I am right. That is why I categorically always state that I have the only valid answer to every single possible question, asked and yet unasked.

I have carefully crafted my wisdom throughout the years to make it infallible, I know what is true for everyone and hold all the answers in my hand... and maybe one day I will exact hooker world domination...

Ooops! I shouldn't have written that. Forget that now... you are feeling sleepy now... very sleepy...

Just remember I am always right... that's what everyone thinks... always... now... sleep..... SLEEP....

TRUST..... IN.... ME......

I've been a stoner since college which was a looooong time ago. I don't have the availability of getting boutique weed with actual names but I've found that just about all weed makes me even hornier than usual. Weed, wine, poppers, oooh baby bring it on.

• 4 months later...

I was just thinking of starting a topic about this, but I thought to search the forums first. Glad I did. :)

So basically it has a lot of different effects. I've only ever done weed once, last year, and it was with a straight guy who smoked weed almost daily. We were working together on a project and I tend to be quite a high-strung person. We got into a LOT of discussions about managing stress, being mellow, letting things go. He kept saying I needed to try weed. As he was a fun guy to be around I thought "why not".

It ended up being one of the most fun nights I had! What struck me most is how inhibitions were lowered in a good way. Nothing happened between us (he really is that straight, and I wouldn't have wanted anything to happen), but I remember lying in his arms and just being wrapped in a warm fuzzy feeling while having a raging boner (the boner was mine, not his :D ). So I did wonder whether weed could have an effect on how I experience intimacy. But it seems a bit of Russion Roulette, if I read the comments here.

The bad part about me doing weed was that during the high, it was wonderful, but afterwards I was awake for 36 hours and I felt quite ragged. I did mix alcohol and weed, though, so, that might have been it.

I might be looking at doing weed for the wrong reasons, as in I'm hoping it'll heighten my experience of physical intimacy. I've had this (many times) experience before without any "help", so to speak. But not recently, and I really miss that warm fuzzy feeling when cuddling. Of course, I might 've just put up a wall at the moment and it's up to me to break down that wall. But sometimes having the experience again can kick someone into action by remembering how wonderful it was to have your defenses down and trust someone.

Where I live there aren't any dispensary's so I can't go and ask for specific strains, either.

Archived