"Cucumber" Logo, very funny trailer.

marylander1940
This topic is 3229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am sure you guys over in the U.S. will enjoy the programme. It is funny, thought provoking and sometimes a little dark - I hope our British sense of humour translates ok. Twink lovers will enjoy Freddie Fox, often seen in just his white Calvins - note for them, to see Mr Fox's rear without the Calvins then you will have to watch Banana!

I have a friend who is a doctor a couple of times he had to take a cucumber from a young man.. please nobody even think about it they do get push into your body because I like a dildo they don't have a base. at least that's what I've heard....

Not that I have tried this, but pushing a pencil across through the base of the cucumber will decrease the likelihood of trying to convince the ER doctor you feel off a chair right onto the cucumber. Electrical tape can be placed around the cucumber and the UNSHARPENED pencil can go through the electric tape the cucumber and then the electric tap once again decreasing the risk of pulling the pencil out of the cucumber

Watched the first episode of Banana Very unlikeable

main character with some bad boy charm. A user and a liar. Thought the episode trivialized real problems real gay teens have. Thought the dialog was realistic but the ultimate set-up was unrealistic. It did capture my attention hawever.

Not that I have tried this, but pushing a pencil across through the base of the cucumber will decrease the likelihood of trying to convince the ER doctor you feel off a chair right onto the cucumber. Electrical tape can be placed around the cucumber and the UNSHARPENED pencil can go through the electric tape the cucumber and then the electric tap once again decreasing the risk of pulling the pencil out of the cucumber

I love your imagination.

Bought the dvds and watched it this weekend.. ... and if you liked "Queer as Folk" which I LOVED on the BBC.... You will enjoy "Cucumbers" ... very much the same humor and tone and sexiness... RTD at his best. And really captures the new gay scene, I think... chastity devices and all.... Premise is .... a older gay man that has NEVER had anal, (What????) neither giving or getting..... breaks up with his bf of 9 years and has to live with these two REALLY young guys from his work.. one of whom is really hot... and fucking everyone... like Stuart from "QAF.... only blonde and with a super ass. Drama and some hilarity ensue... "Bananas" is just backstories of other minor characters but still very well told. All worth watching.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been watching Cucumber as it comes on Logo and have enjoyed it. Banana not as much, for whatever reason. This last episode of Cucumber was shocking, incredibly sad and made me cry...not an easy thing to do. Suddenly it went in a totally different direction.

I watched the first 6 episodes this past weekend and I think I ended on the episode you are talking about. You are right. Hard to watch, maybe more so the second time since I knew what was coming. That guy was so so so HOT too.... I think his name is James Murray ( that pic where he is mooning and shooting the finger) and he was in the original cast of "Primeval". The show certainly highlights the danger of going after "just one more cock".

I've been watching Cucumber as it comes on Logo and have enjoyed it. Banana not as much, for whatever reason. This last episode of Cucumber was shocking, incredibly sad and made me cry...not an easy thing to do. Suddenly it went in a totally different direction.

LOGO is my guilty pleasure, actually one of my many guilty pleasures.

......Hard to watch, maybe more so the second time since I knew what was coming. That guy was so so so HOT too.... I think his name is James Murray ( that pic where he is mooning and shooting the finger) and he was in the original cast of "Primeval". The show certainly highlights the danger of going after "just one more cock".

I am not sure I will be able to watch it again it got to me so much. And yes, that guy was very hot indeed.

Do you remember the older woman that warns him to go home? Well, that was a nod to "Queer As Folk".... she was Vince's mother that partied with him in the bars on Canal Street.

That is so cool...I never would have caught that reference. Thanks

LOGO is my guilty pleasure, actually one of my many guilty pleasures.

My guilty pleasure as well.

Guest Starbuck
Not that I have tried this, but pushing a pencil through the base of the cucumber will decrease the likelihood of trying to convince the ER doctor you fell off a chair right onto the cucumber. Electrical tape can be placed around the cucumber and the UNSHARPENED pencil can go through the electric tape the cucumber and then the electric tape once again, decreasing the risk of pulling the pencil out of the cucumber

JEE-ZUZ ... we're not all engineers, y'know ... just guys who like the occasional veggie up the ass.

(Should the cucumber be peeled before the electrical tape is applied?)

Watched the latest episode of Cucumber and I wouldn't classify Freddie Fox as a twink. He is just gorgeous. You need to watch the scene with him walking away from the camera in the hallway. Just amazingly sexy, especially because he seems to be versatile (as well as bisexual). Otherwise, unfortunately, his character can sometimes be obnoxious.

Just finished watching the next to last episode...We always enjoy the UK version of almost anything before the US trashes it....anyway a great lesson tonite....looks don't count....too much....and a boomerang ending...BTW Freddie Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...How beautiful is he?...https://www.google.com/search?q=freddie+fox&biw=1304&bih=712&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=TERlVaX0KYGdsQW_0oGoAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=freddie+fox+nude&imgrc=TDJhKo8vUyrwHM%253A%3Bx0H42AFduxOE1M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fpbs.twimg.com%252Fmedia%252FB_7_j-rW4AAztpt.png%253Alarge%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Falonelydick%3B1024%3B435

Archived