Do you know I'm in the news? Britt McHenry's shaming of an employee!

marylander1940
This topic is 3384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you know I'm in the news? Britt McHenry's shaming of an employee!

tumblr_ltksczEqBA1qe2bw7o1_500.gif

- “I’m in the news, sweetheart.”

- “I will fucking sue this place.”

- “That’s why I have a degree and you don’t.”

- “I wouldn’t work in a scumbag place like this.”

- “Makes my skin crawl even being here.”

- “Yep, that’s all you care about is just taking people’s money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that.”

- “Do you feel good about your job?

- “So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing?”

- “Why? Because I have a brain? And you don’t?”

- “Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?”

- “‘Cause they [the employee’s teeth] look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a fucking trailer, honey.”

- “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

Her apology:

"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake".

The video

Britt McHenry’s one-week suspension is an embarrassing slap on the wrist from a network that has been doling out recent suspensions like it’s Roger Goodell on a power trip. McHenry, of course, was caught on video cursing and belittling a tow-truck company employee in a video that quickly went viral. For that, ESPN sidelined her for a week.

While Bill Simmons gets a three-week suspension for calling out his bosses and Tony Kornheiser is set aside for two weeks for commenting on Hannah Storm’s skirt, McHenry is shelved for just seven days. It’s a misguided system of justice: ESPN considers ESPN-on-ESPN smack-talk to be worse than ESPN sneering at the rest of the world. It’s a joke.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/britt-mchenry-suspension-espn-video-clip-too-easy-one-week

The tow truck driver deserves an award for not slapping the shit out of that arrogant c..t. I have utter that word once and hesitate to use it here, but there really is no other work which effectively demonstrates how vilely this woman is acting. She is a vilely coyote.

It now appears that the clip everyone saw has been heavily edited and was originally offered for sale. Not to excuse the things she said, but it appears some of the conversation was deleted and current reports are that she was provoked by the towing company employee. That towing company also has an "F" rating by the better business bureau - just saying. It appears the edited rant was actually part of a back and forth where the towing company employee insulted her as well.

Archived