ACE

Guest countryboywny
This topic is 3299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

Wondering if anyone noticed the new pics of our 2011 EOY Ace? I saw them on Rentmen and have to say that that MAN can wear the leather! Woof!

Thanks for posting. I just checked Aces's Rentmen listing.

A couple of years ago a good friend had said that Ace was capable of doing a BDSM/Leather scene... I almost set something up when he was on the East Coast, but our dates did not quite jive. Still I just could never envision the "Rock Star" doing leather... However, I guess my buddy was correct... He certainly looks the part!

He is amazingly hot in those pics....Never met him but have always wanted to. Is he really 50???? That is what is even more amazing to me (considering I am just north of that age and look nothing even close to that, lol).

btw, I love your pic countryboy. Made me smile :)

Wondering if anyone noticed the new pics of our 2011 EOY Ace? I saw them on Rentmen and have to say that that MAN can wear the leather! Woof!

I happen to see Ace's new pics last week, and he looks AZAMINGLY HOTT. He's just one of those guys who doesn't age and will stay youthful FOREVER. Ace looks stunning for his age, and these pics he took recently are one of the BEST group of photos. What can I say - Ace is just overally a sexy cool dude. :D. All the pics he has online are awesome, but these ones are extremely hot.

WAY TO GO, ACE!!! Looking good, Big Brother!! Keep bringing us more of those sexy pictures. ;).

Thanks for posting. I just checked Aces's Rentmen listing.

A couple of years ago a good friend had said that Ace was capable of doing a BDSM/Leather scene... I almost set something up when he was on the East Coast, but our dates did not quite jive. Still I just could never envision the "Rock Star" doing leather... However, I guess my buddy was correct... He certainly looks the part!

Not only does he look the part, I promise ACE acts the part as well.

I am sure that is indeed the case as my buddy was actually a friend of Ace... not a client. Consequently, he had seen him in action in more ways than one... and he assured me that Ace indeed had many talents... and all in addition to his Rock Star persona. Also, as an aside I hear that Ace is quite the hot shot at Karaoke! Now that adds a new dimension to the meaning of versatility!

Guest countryboywny
I am sure that is indeed the case as my buddy was actually a friend of Ace... not a client. Consequently, he had seen him in action in more ways than one... and he assured me that Ace indeed had many talents... and all in addition to his Rock Star persona. Also, as an aside I hear that Ace is quite the hot shot at Karaoke! Now that adds a new dimension to the meaning of versatility!

I heard him sing karaoke at the DC Forum luncheon event the year he was EOY. The man has a very, very good singing voice, definitely "rock star" quality. I've hired him a few times and add his stellar personality to his many other talents and you're got a real winner!

Ace definitely wears leather well. I had the privilege of working with Ace a few times and he is the consummate professional, and in my case a mentor too. He showed me stuff - really good stuff that takes skill to do well. Need I say more, he can be sexy tough when not being damn charming. The new pics are hot!

Gentlemen...

Thank you so much for the compliments!! Glad that you like the pictures..

As I flirt with the possibility of "semi-retirement", I thought I'd update my pics & stats.

Glad I did!!!!!

Hope to see a lot of you in Palm Springs for our weekend!!

(I'm currently at Helios for a quick birthday weekend getaway....I'll get 'em ready for us!).

(I'm currently at Helios for a quick birthday weekend getaway....I'll get 'em ready for us!).

Damn, I didn't know you were there! I was just there on Saturday night. Sorry I missed you, but looking forward to seeing you next month!!

Rob

Archived