Montreal

mikefl81
This topic is 3293 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all,

I'm heading to Montreal later this month for a straight friend's bachelor party. Its my first time there and I want to try to check out the stripper bars. From what I've read, Campus and Stock Bar seem to be the best bets. I have a few questions and was hoping I could get some guidance.

1. Tipping. I've read that tipping isn't too common, but is it recommended to tip the guys when they walk around and interact with customers? Should I only use Canadian currency?

2. Do the bars offer private lap dance areas? I've been to Boardwalk, Johnny's (now LeBoy), and SR (and Twist) in South Florida several times. Should I have the same expectations in terms of dances/private areas?

3. Any dancers anyone really recommends or suggests I stay from? My type is usually muscular, all-American types. Doesn't need to be a huge bodybuilding but a lean/musc body works :)

4. I've noticed the strip bars open in the early afternoon through late at night. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make there in the evening but is it worth going to during the day?

Any other thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me if that is easier.

It sounds like your enjoy the Stock Bar. Yes they have private lap dance areas. Its hard to tip a Canadian dollar token. I would use Canadian currency, just because of the exchange rate, great bargain for us in the US . Campus may have to be your choice for the afternoon, I don't think the stock bar is open in the afternoons. You sure you cant encourage your str8 friends to do something different?

Campus is where to go in the afternoons. Generally, very good on Fridays after work.

I don't usually tip just for talking to the guy. They are very friendly; much more so than Ft. Laud, in my opinion.

Offer to buy those who walk around a drink. They appreciate that and it gives you a chance to talk to them. Don't let them pressure you to do a lap dance. Take your time. If you do go in the back, be sure and count the songs, they add up fast.

You are in Canada. Use Canadian dollars.

"Any other thoughts or advice?"

Yes. Montreal is an amazing city with gorgeous boys. Spend a few hours at Campus in the afternoon and Stock Bar at night and you'll feel like you've landed in heaven.

Bozo hopes you enjoy the aesthetic beauty of foreskin, because you'll be seeing plenty of it at the strip clubs in la belle ville:

http://foreskin.org/46-33-21.jpg

Bozo

Campus is where to go in the afternoons. Generally, very good on Fridays after work.

I don't usually tip just for talking to the guy. They are very friendly; much more so than Ft. Laud, in my opinion.

Offer to buy those who walk around a drink. They appreciate that and it gives you a chance to talk to them. Don't let them pressure you to do a lap dance. Take your time. If you do go in the back, be sure and count the songs, they add up fast.

You are in Canada. Use Canadian dollars.

I'll echo LouieD. I find the men in Montreal very hot and very friendly. Campus opens at 3pm. Start there, spend a few hours then go to dinner. Try Stock later in the evening to see which you like best. I always let the guys know I want to start a lap dance with X number of songs at so much per song. I let them know they must keep track and tell me when time's up. Sometimes we go a bit longer, sometimes we don't. You will have an amazing time in this wonderful city. DO write a review when you return!

when i was in Montreal the US and Canadian Dollars were about equal. I did get some Canadian money from an ATM but i also used US Dollars. The boys will take both. I don't see any reason to tip dancers just for walking around unless there is a particular one you want to get the attention of, but i found that all i really had to do in Montreal was to let the dancer know i was interested in him, There are many types of boys in both places so I'm sure you will find something you like.

A lap dance will cost you $20 per song. Most dancers will offer a greater level of "interaction" with each successive song. Usually when I go for a lap dance, I plan on spending $40 (for two songs), but cut it short to $20 if the dancer is a dud, or go ahead with a third or fourth song if I "fall in love."

It's especially important as a newbie that you ask the dancer, before you begin, to tell you the song count after each song. It's very easy to lose track of the number of songs, and some dancers will take advantage of inexperienced customers and inflate the number of songs.

I always enjoy going to the strip clubs in Montreal whenever I'm there, simply because the options here in New York City aren't up to par. (We do have options, just not as plentiful as up north.)

1. I hardly tip guys who are just walking around, even those who stop to talk to me. Two reasons: The smallest bill in Canada is $5, and the dudes aren't at all pushy. There's one guy at Stock that I didn't get a lap dance with until I was ready to leave; the entire time we were together, I was talking to him and buying him drinks. (I did make it worth his time while just there at the table and at the back, just in case you guys ask.)

I always pay with Canadian Dollars, for the simple reason that I get more bang for my buck.

2. Yes. Curtained areas are $20 per song; $10 for non-curtained areas. I usually go through three guys, each a song or two, before committing to a longer session with someone that I like. Before you get started, be firm with your max songs, especially if the guy ends up being a dud. I don't know how it is in Florida, but many of the dancers at Canadian strip clubs are very...enthusiastic. :)

3. You'll love Stock Bar. Eighty-five percent of their dancers fit your type to a T.

4. Quite frankly, I never found it worth my time going to a strip club earlier than 9PM, so I'll abstain from responding to this. (And also because I haven't been to Campus while the sun's still up.)

Archived