Best ASS on an AVATAR

Guest Starbuck
This topic is 3257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

Have you noticed how many FINE asses are being depicted in avatars of late? (And all the more pleasurable to see given the new, larger size of the avatars.) Got a favorite? My own vote goes to TruthBTold ... that is one spectacular rear end ... atop a set of thighs that make me weak in the knees!

I'd have to say it's a tie for me between that muscle butt of TruthBTold's and Steven Draker's amazing ass (even if it's a bit fuzzy because he's not been able to change it to a higher-rez pic!)

TruHart1 :cool:

Guest Starbuck
You are too kind, Starbuck. But I promise it's better in person!

BETTER!? I couldn't handle better ... no, WAIT!, what am I saying? ... I could handle it ... I would LIKE to handle it (if you'd let me) ... pretty please? ... Starbuck

You are too kind, Starbuck. But I promise it's better in person!

BETTER!? I couldn't handle better ... no, WAIT!, what am I saying? ... I could handle it ... I would LIKE to handle it (if you'd let me) ... pretty please? ... Starbuck

He ain't kidding, Starbuck. Thanks to that ass I am now called "versatile." :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'd have to say it's a tie for me between that muscle butt of TruthBTold's and Steven Draker's amazing ass (even if it's a bit fuzzy because he's not been able to change it to a higher-rez pic!)

TruHart1 :cool:

Ah, thank you TruHart. My personal favorites are ...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0104/3942/files/bb27_grande.jpg?14811360530479246733 http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0104/3942/files/bubblebutt_grande.jpg?2725246286795955238

Archived