• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In the beginning, I found Max Emerson intriguing. Reacting against his Mormon upbringing saw him do a variety of interesting things.

Now tho not so much. He just seems to have a photographer at hand always and to be dressed forever in brief underwear. He doesn’t seem to do anything and is rather less interesting than an underwear model.

Does he now just represent a Kardashian-type warning to young gay men? Is he simply ‘famous for being famous’?

In the beginning, I found Max Emerson intriguing. Reacting against his Mormon upbringing saw him do a variety of interesting things.

Now tho not so much. He just seems to have a photographer at hand always and to be dressed forever in brief underwear. He doesn’t seem to do anything and is rather less interesting than an underwear model.

Does he now just represent a Kardashian-type warning to young gay men? Is he simply ‘famous for being famous’?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No, he's famous for being gorgeous. I'd pay big $$$...

@Unicorn I’m intrigued that you’d quote part of a post by me that’s 7 months old. I do hope you’ll let time heal your broken heart.

Lust might be a force for good, but I feel that Max E is unworthy of your lust. I still believe that he is less interesting than an underwear model. And FWIW I’m told that it’s unnecessary to “pay big $$$”