Looking for a big, nasty verbal aggressive top

Yankee
This topic is 3306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can you guys suggest a very verbal, aggressive top who is also tall (over 5 ft 10)? If he's hairy, that's a plus. I'm still not ready to go all the way (afraid of the pain down there), but I had an awesome time with Miles Previtire, but I'm ready for a guy who's even more verbal than him, and looking for a guy who's taller than me (5' 8") and can really dominate me and boss me around. I'm in NYC, but I will go wherever he is, so long as it's in the U.S. Hoping he will kiss too, as that was the only downside to the great "Miles" experience, but of course I knew that in advance. Thanks.

Can you guys suggest a very verbal, aggressive top who is also tall (over 5 ft 10)? If he's hairy, that's a plus. I'm still not ready to go all the way (afraid of the pain down there), but I had an awesome time with Miles Previtire, but I'm ready for a guy who's even more verbal than him, and looking for a guy who's taller than me (5' 8") and can really dominate me and boss me around. I'm in NYC, but I will go wherever he is, so long as it's in the U.S. Hoping he will kiss too, as that was the only downside to the great "Miles" experience, but of course I knew that in advance. Thanks.

Nate in Long Beach, CA might fit the bill. Here's a link to his ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=206170

"Shut the fuck up and bend over, shorty"

I just re-read the original post and found it really amusing, because in listing all of the things the OP is looking for, it actually sounds like he's describing Mike Masters. If the OP and MM aren't a "love connection" (s0 to speak), I will be really, really surprised. Famous last words, I know... :rolleyes:
Why do you think I suggested Mike? If his chest is still hairy, that's the icing on the cake!

~ Boomer ~

Guest Starbuck

Mike Masters is your next stop. No question about it. I have never encountered anyone who is better at the VERBAL part of being a Dom top. (And no worries, Yankee, because he is a good guy who will make sure of exactly what you want and how far you want him ot take it.)

He definitely meets your requirements for height, aggressiveness AND kissing. And he was hairy when I saw him in January.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived