Any good similar websites?

joselowe
This topic is 3319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know any sites similar to message-forum online? It seems like this forum used to be really active but is now just a big politics and personal discussion board, so I look to old threads for info on Rio and Santo Domingo and clubs, although most of the info is outdated now. So what's some good forums which are active, similar to how this forum used to be? I know of Squirt but that's it. Any recommendations?

Anyone know any sites similar to message-forum online? It seems like this forum used to be really active but is now just a big politics and personal discussion board.....

JoseLowe, Not long ago you started a "personal" thread in the Male Strip Club asking for suggestions in NYC. You received a very warm welcome and several choices. I also sent you a private message reviewing each strip club and what you can expect. You replied that you took our advice and had a great weekend in NYC. I don't know of any other website that would be that helpful and friendly to a member.

Good luck with your search.

Coop

Mr Lowe, many of us shared knowledge, experiences and advice in what we hoped would be helpful replies to your inquiries here.

You will understand if some now wonder why they bothered.

Thank you mr smith people have private messaged me some other sites (I guess out of fear of posting it here) but this thread has been very helpful answering my question.

Have a great day!

Archived