NCAA cuties

jakeleyman
This topic is 3322 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having limited time and much March madness, I like to schedule my ball watching around the cutest shooters. Any advice on good looking participants in this year's March Madness? Ron Baker of Wichita State and Jake Layman of Maryland, my near namesake, are two I follow. Thanks for any tips.

hey jakeley.....I certainly had to look these guys up.....for the benefit of the forum members, of course.....

Ron Baker of WSU:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/1127/nba_u_baker_576x324.jpg

and Jake Layman of Maryland:

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/675/780/780675.png

Having limited time and much March madness, I like to schedule my ball watching around the cutest shooters. Any advice on good looking participants in this year's March Madness? Ron Baker of Wichita State and Jake Layman of Maryland, my near namesake, are two I follow. Thanks for any tips.

Love Jake Layman! Especially now with his beard.

I also think Bronson Koenig (Wisconsin) is really cute. And Zak Showalter (also Wisconsin) but he doesn't get much playing time.

Ryan Arcidiacino (Villanova), too

Thank you Wm Clarke for posting my fav NCAA guys' pics and suggesting more to salivate over on as Madness continues. I should have posted my guys' pics when I made the post but got lazy. I wish football players would wear the same skimpy clothes as basketball players - it would make Monday nights more appealing. Gronkowski in tanktop and shorts for two hours would drive me crazy.

sorry I can't figure out how to eliminate my silly signature on this new web configuration.

Archived