Any 411 on Miles Previtire?

Yankee
This topic is 3301 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any experience with the dominant Miles Previtire? Reviews sound good but wondering about your experience? I want a guy's guy, but I also want to get off. Thanks guys. He used to be Louisville, but is now Las Vegas.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest/miles_louisville

from the reviews ive seen of miles, if you like it rough and aggressive, miles is the one for you.

I've hired him twice and once was for an overnight. I'd hire him again, too.

But I have to be in a certain mood for him. Everything you read in the reviews is true. He's intense, dominant and is not interested in any reciprocation of any type. You have to be in the mood for that, and I'm not like that all the time. But if that's where your head is, Miles is more than welcome to take you on the trip.

You would need to make it clear from the get-go that you intend at some point during the festivities to get yourself off. I can't speak for him, but I don't see him having any issue with that. He has no issue with straightforward, straight-up communication and making accommodations for his clients, within his realm. Just know it will be by your own hand and he's not going to be anywhere near your cum. He's a very good communicator, though you have to be sure to hold your own during the conversation.

And it all has to be done BEFORE the scene. Once the scene starts, it's the Miles Show.

Does anyone have any experience with the dominant Miles Previtire? Reviews sound good but wondering about your experience? I want a guy's guy, but I also want to get off. Thanks guys. He used to be Louisville, but is now Las Vegas.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest/miles_louisville

I followed him on Twitter for awhile. His style is very demeaning and degrading towards gay men. That's his schtick, and there's certainly a market for that. I love a dominant, rough guy but don't go for his style of it. It's a matter of personal taste. If you find that hot (and all the power to you if you do), then you'll likely have a great time with him.

And his base of operations is Las Vegas now.

I think you should contact him -- and tell him Decatur Guy sent you and what I said. I am glad I hired him both times -- like I said, just make sure you're 100% committed to the scene by the time it starts. The time for reservations and discussion is beforehand.

I followed him on Twitter for awhile. His style is very demeaning and degrading towards gay men. That's his schtick, and there's certainly a market for that. I love a dominant, rough guy but don't go for his style of it. It's a matter of personal taste. If you find that hot (and all the power to you if you do), then you'll likely have a great time with him.

I would agree with that to some extent, but with me, he knows there's a line in the sand not to be crossed. In other words, there is some flexibility in his approach depending on the client. I was most definitely dominated, but I was not demeaned and degraded, especially outside of the scene. During the scene, that was open to interpretation, but I was good with it.

He was a guest in my house and acted as one. No one degrades me in my own home, not even the cocksure guy with no anal empathy who intends to fuck me sore in a few hours.

Archived