That Moment When The Review You Wrote Goes Up...

RyanDean
This topic is 3385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having reviews posted

...I'm never nervous, just grateful that the guy I reviewed is getting some well-deserved attention

+1

I feel so happy when a review I have submitted goes up. Much like azdr, it is great to have a review posted in which I can share the praise for a hot man who has rocked my world!

TruHart1 :cool:

I remember when in college and I had a computer program finally entered correctly and had formatted the output perfectly. It was such a great feeling!! Back when I could hire and write a few reviews, I had the same kind of feeling when I saw my reviews in print. There's a certain feeling of power and majesty in seeing words you wrote in print- preserved for posterity as it were.

Gman

I usually get a bit nervous and excited when submitting reviews, but not so much when they're published. I usually contact the guy in advance, and often let him know the day it comes out, just because I like having that connection. I usually submit only great reviews, so I'm excited for them to get some recognition and (hopefully) extra business. I also want them to know that I publicly expressed thanks to them for great experiences, so they also know that my private expression of thanks wasn't b.s. or in-the-moment afterglow.

Archived