Best GAY Beaches Around the World

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/17795696869632679282

A Gay beach is always a 'hot spot' for most guys on holidays. In Destsetters, we know how tricky it can get to find a nice Gay beach to spend your days under the sun and meet and flirt with fascinating people from all over the world. For this reason, we have made a research and present here the Top 8 Gay beaches around the world, that will make your holidays even more fun and relaxing:

http://www.destsetters.com/travel-photo-chart-8-amazing-gay-beaches-worldwide/1

Guest boiworship08

Although small, I'd add West Street Beach in Laguna for SoCal visitors, especially on the big summer holidays. Unfortunately, since the Boom closed, the nights aren't nearly as lively.

Been at number 1,2,3,5,7,8. Definitely Elia Beach (Mykonos) is the most naturally beautiful of all of them for water and surroundings. I was there the first time 30 years ago, I have to say it was much more beautiful, quiet and not-touristic back then!

In all of them you can see amazingly beautiful men.

Been at number 1,2,3,5,7,8. Definitely Elia Beach (Mykonos) is the most naturally beautiful of all of them for water and surroundings. I was there the first time 30 years ago, I have to say it was much more beautiful, quiet and not-touristic back then!

I've been to all of them, except the one in Tel Aviv.

In my opinion Super Paradise Beach in Mykonos is more beautiful than Elia Beach. Also the virgin deserted beaches in Fuerteventura are nicer than the crowded gay beach Es Cavallet in Ibiza.

Interestingly, the article didn't mention Ipanema Beach or Copacabana in Rio, whose beauty is worth being noted.

I've been to all of them, except the one in Tel Aviv.

In my opinion Super Paradise Beach in Mykonos is more beautiful than Elia Beach. Also the virgin deserted beaches in Fuerteventura are nicer than the crowded gay beach Es Cavallet in Ibiza.

Interestingly, the article didn't mention Ipanema Beach or Copacabana in Rio, whose beauty is worth being noted.[/color]

I have great memories of Super Paradise and Elia beaches.

Archived