Bryce Evans -- Coverboy Feb 2

tyro
This topic is 3387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've always thought Bryce was hot. If he came to my area, i'd hire him in a millisecond. However, seeing as he doesn't come to my area and the possibility of me traveling to his home base in the near future, is highly unlikely. :(

If he wasn't so damned pricey for an overnight, I'd bring him to me. Double drat! ...maybe one day.

Not sure where you live, but he's in NYC feb 12-16.

Yeah, I saw that. Sadly, I'm already committed to something and wouldn't be able to make it there.

Besides, if I were able to make it... again he's very tempting, but if I were going to NYC, I'd want to spend all my time with Apollo Phoenix. :-)

everyone is waxing poetic .. but all the online vidoes seem to be solos ... and most of them do not look like the photo posted ...

It's him. Check out the tattoo on his upper arm/shoulder in the video & you can see it in the cover pic. He looks much younger in the video. I assume the cover boy pic & his Rentboy ad is how he looks now.

~Boomer ~

When people first started talking about him a few weeks ago and included the link for his Rentmen ad, he had a domination video attached. I wasn't able to play it at the time- ATT had me throttled and a very slow wifi connection. I changed to T-mobile - cheaper, unlimited, no throttling (Disclaimer: the preceding recommendation for T-mobile was in no way paid for by T-mobile or its affiliates). I went back to his Rentmen ad and the video was gone. Anyone have a link to it on another website?

Gman

Archived