Eminem Admits He is Gay!?!?

HoseMaster
This topic is 3439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just can't seem to get past some of his lyrics referencing gays. While he may personally not share the views of what he raps about, and may be for shock value or whatever, I am not a fan.

From referenced link below: In “Rap God,” he raps about his ability to “break a motherfucker’s table over the back of a couple faggots and crack it in half.” And there’s the rant in the same song that uses “gay” as a shaming insult: "Little gay-looking boy / So gay I can barely say it with a straight face-looking boy / You witnessing massacre like you watching a church gathering taking place-looking boy / 'Oy vey, that boy's gay,' that's all they say looking-boy / You take a thumbs up, pat on the back, the way you go from your label every day-looking boy."

Ref: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/04/eminem-responds-to-anti-gay-criticism-with-same-excuses.html

I just can't seem to get past some of his lyrics referencing gays. While he may personally not share the views of what he raps about, and may be for shock value or whatever, I am not a fan.

From referenced link below: In “Rap God,” he raps about his ability to “break a motherfucker’s table over the back of a couple faggots and crack it in half.” And there’s the rant in the same song that uses “gay” as a shaming insult: "Little gay-looking boy / So gay I can barely say it with a straight face-looking boy / You witnessing massacre like you watching a church gathering taking place-looking boy / 'Oy vey, that boy's gay,' that's all they say looking-boy / You take a thumbs up, pat on the back, the way you go from your label every day-looking boy."

Ref: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/04/eminem-responds-to-anti-gay-criticism-with-same-excuses.html

If he knew he was gay and was trying to hide or repress it, his confusion and or angst could just have been coming out in his lyrics. If you view the above in a different context of someone who is gay but cant or wont admit it for fear (after all rap is pretty much a misogynistic and homophobic to begin with) of losing ones career and lifestyle.

I believe this is part of his scene in the movie "The Interview."

Yes, it is. Am I the only one in this forum who's actually seen the movie? I think it's everyone's patriotic duty to watch it!

I sae the movie the other day in a theater. I went to an early show, and there were not many in the theater. I enjoyed the movie for what it was... sometimes funny, sometimes really stupid and I guess if you don't have a weird sense of humor you probably won't enjoy it. The ending is unreal, as is the entire movie, but IMHO this was just a lot of todoo over nothing. I guess if you believe the Supreme Leader is a God, you might be entitled to be upset.

I'm waiting for hell to freeze over.

Rob

OK. Get your ass to the movie theater.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-52cec9fa/turbine/la-sh-hell-mich-is-freezing-20140109/600

I believe this is part of his scene in the movie "The Interview."

Mr. Eisenhower is, as usual, correct. I saw the movie last night and to provide a bit more context, Eminem's admission to "leaving little breadcrumbs of homosexuality" as clues to his sexual orientation occurs right before Rob Lowe admits that he's in fact, bald, and the revelation that Matthew McConaughey fucks goats!

If you see this film, keep in mind it's an over the top farce along the lines of The Hangover, only higher over the top and more farcical.

The best line in the film occurs right after Rob Lowe removes his wig and an unidentified female voice in the studio control room says "Eeew his head looks like somebody's taint!"

That made me laugh out loud.

Archived