411 on Rex from Ypsilanti -- visiting San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 3451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sam Fitz, did he match his pics or description?

And yes, I got the pre-massge shower too. What concerned me was Rex wanted me to shower on my own first, leaving my clothes / belongings behind and obviously out of view. I did not appreciate this, and expressed same. He instantly became defensive, and that may have made a difference in our session.

In a earlier post I stated a 'rating' of 8.5 - 9 for the massage, but would not repeat due to the above stated.

( I need real pics and trust before I am comfortable. Others may differ. )

armadillo ... thanks for showing me that I'm not the only one who is concerned about leaving belongings behind when showering during an appointment - at least an appointment with someone who I do not know.

I usually shower before any appointment ... and when I shower afterwards, I discretely carry my clothes into the bathroom with me and get dressed in there.

Sam Fitz, did he match his pics or description?

And yes, I got the pre-massge shower too. What concerned me was Rex wanted me to shower on my own first, leaving my clothes / belongings behind and obviously out of view. I did not appreciate this, and expressed same. He instantly became defensive, and that may have made a difference in our session.

In a earlier post I stated a 'rating' of 8.5 - 9 for the massage, but would not repeat due to the above stated.

( I need real pics and trust before I am comfortable. Others may differ. )

I feel his photo is possibly dated. I think the photo in the ad gives an impression of him being a little more fit than he was when I saw him; although I was not disappointed.

As to the shower, I simply undressed in the bathroom and post shower carried my clothes to the other room.

Archived