The Grinch has arrived early this year...

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 3449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pentatonix. I became big fans when I watched them on Sing Off. (I knew that show was too good to last.) Thanks for posting this one, Daddy. (And thanks for the Grinch vid, too. Funny.)

Indeed....I'm a bit unenlightened in this area, so I had not heard of this group. Quite amazing. Thanks for posting Daddy. Made the night a little special.

Pentatonix. I became big fans when I watched them on Sing Off. (I knew that show was too good to last.) Thanks for posting this one, Daddy. (And thanks for the Grinch vid, too. Funny.)
Has the Sing Off been cancelled? I thought it was a seasonal show for the summer. I have enjoyed it in the past. Pentatonix has probably had the most success but there have been other groups who performed amazingly.

Has the Sing Off been cancelled? I thought it was a seasonal show for the summer. I have enjoyed it in the past. Pentatonix has probably had the most success but there have been other groups who performed amazingly.

It's still an off-season filler. I think they have one coming up for the holidays (this week?) that's a single-episode season.

Archived