Nate Bruno....

Ace
This topic is 3444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE NICEST, HOTTEST GUYS ON THE PLANET!!

Oh, did I mention your gorgeous blue eyes? All the best Nate!

Guest Starbuck

Looks like I'm a day late to the party, but I still want to chime in with BEST WISHES to a truly special man. You're one of a kind, Nate.

Out of town dates?

Happy Birthday, Sexpot.

Daddy's Reviews • M4RN Profile • M4RN Reviews • EOY 2013

202-670-4233 • Email Me Here • ChrisEisenhower.com

Out of town09/27 thru 09/30

Sorry to go off topic (Happy Birthday to Nate yesterday!) but Chris, were you out of town last September 27th thru 30th or will you be out of town for those dates in 2015? I've seen this in your signature for so long I just needed your clarification, please? :confused: Thanks!

TruHart1 :cool:

Sorry to go off topic (Happy Birthday to Nate yesterday!) but Chris, were you out of town last September 27th thru 30th or will you be out of town for those dates in 2015? I've seen this in your signature for so long I just needed your clarification, please? :confused: Thanks!

TruHart1 :cool:

This matter could of and should have been put in a PM instead of including it in a thread honoring the birthday of a wonderful guy and a good friend of Chris.

Boston Bill

Hey All,

Turn out I'm a day late to my own party! Thanks all for the well wishes, and no harm with any tangents (so Chris, just what were you doing in late September, inquiring minds want to know?).

The years just keep flying by. I remember the first time someone called me "daddy" - I was doing a webcam show and it took me back a bit. But now I'm embracing it. Hell, I'm even on Daddyhunt! So this was a fun birthday and I'm enjoying this next phase... salt, pepper and all.

Archived