Brian from Vegas in LA

Billsboy4
This topic is 2243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took one for the team today. Nice guy, very friendly, looks like his pics...even better. He's hairy, but trims his body, so it's a bit stubbly. The massage was okay, lots of body to body contact, you can touch him, but no happy ending. I asked him if massage was nude/erotic, but he said it was only sensual. I wouldn't hire again.

Guest borger1582

Could NOT for the life of me remember WHERE I had seen images of this guy before . . . and then it hit me: he's "Chase" from MyFriendsFeet, which is a gay male foot/tickling fetish site - he gets tickled a LOT on there . . .

http://www.myfriendsfeet.com/preview/chaseltic.htm

http://www.myfriendsfeet.com/preview/chaseltic2.htm

http://www.myfriendsfeet.com/preview/chaseltic3.htm

if it's not him, they have the same tattoo artist . . .

Took one for the team today. Nice guy, very friendly, looks like his pics...even better. He's hairy, but trims his body, so it's a bit stubbly. The massage was okay, lots of body to body contact, you can touch him, but no happy ending. I asked him if massage was nude/erotic, but he said it was only sensual. I wouldn't hire again.

Pity, since he advertises under the 'custom' section, which I always understood to be more than just 'sensual'.

• 2 years later...

He's 100% straight. He won't go beyond anything other than him being nude and a regular basic massage. He is one of the nicest guys and obviously very good-looking but without the ending I likely wouldn't repeat. He also has what I would consider a small package for his body size, but not a big deal for me as his personality and body outweigh that minor negative for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OK, listen up desperate Trolls, I'm sure that he was up front with how he gives massage, like he was with me.

I contacted Brian after I hurt my back at the gym. He gave me on of the best 90 min massages that I have ever received.

If anyone wants talented hands attached to a hot friendly body .... Brian is your MAN !!!!!

That being said, Trolls, you can give YOURSELF a "happy ending" when you get home.

OK, listen up desperate Trolls, I'm sure that he was up front with how he gives massage, like he was with me.

I contacted Brian after I hurt my back at the gym. He gave me on of the best 90 min massages that I have ever received.

If anyone wants talented hands attached to a hot friendly body .... Brian is your MAN !!!!!

That being said, Trolls, you can give YOURSELF a "happy ending" when you get home.

Don't feed this troll please. Ignore his comments. Let's not feed him.

http://static.squarespace.com/static/523881a4e4b0407d056aba16/t/53153570e4b0ecef443ce491/1393898936258/ok-then.gif

• 6 months later...

Well here’s my experience. I had had couple of massage with him. Overall, nice guy body to die for! Massage was ok to good nothing really special. He uses his body to massage you kinda weird but who wouldn’t want to be rubbed by that hot body. I’d say very sensual. Definitely lots of touching here and there....I run my fingers through his cherry it never went in tho but he didn’t push away so it kinda stayed there for a while. Half of the time he was fully hard and he'd let me stroke it. One time he came stroking himself while I worship his body so hot!

• 1 month later...

I just had a 90-minute massage with Brian over the weekend. And it was fantastic! He let me know ahead of time, he'd strip to underwear and there'd be no extras/no HE. But I was really in need of a sensual yet therapeutic massage so why not get it from a really hot guy. I love to body on body contact, but I can see how it is not for everyone. I also can completely understand if you want more from your massage why Brain wouldn't be your choice to repeat. But for me, I loved him and his massage style. As others have said, he is a super nice guy and very positive. And his rock hard body rubbing against mine as fantastic, imho. He's also reached out to me twice, since the massage. Since it was my first time with him Brian, I didn't push it with any MT..but I'm hoping as I get more massages from him and we get to know each other more, he'll be open to that - especially since he seems to have done it with others in the past..and with Hey_Jay earlier this year. And if I can sometime get to the stroking level, that would be awesome. But, it won't stop me from seeing him just for a great massage.

I’m always suspicious of “Newbies” with two posts both about the same masseur, written in a very similar style to how Brian speaks of himself (I’ve seen him twice).

That said, I don’t disagree with anything said, so if it’s indeed Brian posting as various posters, at least he’s self-aware.

He’s an extremely nice guy, great body, and gives what I would grade as a B/B- massage. He used to work nude back when I saw him and from what I recall is cool with MT but there’s no HE which is a bummer. He’s obviously a bigger/muscular guy and was a bit smaller in the goods category than I expected, but his body/personality made up for any shortcomings there. If he’s not offering nude anymore, his overall massage isn’t necessarily sensual so not sure I would repeat for a muscular dude massaging me in his boxers...

He’s obviously a bigger/muscular guy and was a bit smaller in the goods category than I expected...

I know a lot of guys here want to know "how big", but I just don't feel comfortable saying a guy is small... Is not like he can change that :(

I’m always suspicious of “Newbies” with two posts both about the same masseur, written in a very similar style to how Brian speaks of himself (I’ve seen him twice).

That said, I don’t disagree with anything said, so if it’s indeed Brian posting as various posters, at least he’s self-aware.

He’s an extremely nice guy, great body, and gives what I would grade as a B/B- massage. He used to work nude back when I saw him and from what I recall is cool with MT but there’s no HE which is a bummer. He’s obviously a bigger/muscular guy and was a bit smaller in the goods category than I expected, but his body/personality made up for any shortcomings there. If he’s not offering nude anymore, his overall massage isn’t necessarily sensual so not sure I would repeat for a muscular dude massaging me in his boxers...

So obvious....