Are there ANY True Oral Tops In The Western U.S.?!?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 3531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My thing is oral cock worship. Sure, I'm a proud cocksucker, but it's more than that. Cock is God to me. I am owned by the bulge and controlled by men who know the power of their phallus. Seattle here but travel. Used to see this total cock-centric oral top named Eric in L.A. but he left the business. Not into anal, rimming or that whole scene (don't judge) but I started sucking cock when I was 11 and believe that a true connection between a top feeder and his sub eater is magical and very, very special. Where are you guys?!?:p

Yes, bring beer....LMAO

I'm curious, very curious! What's the meaning of "LMAO?" Think I might want to meet the man in question on my way to San Diego via LA or when I'm returning to my

home based up north on the coast!

{...wanted to have sent you a pvt but noted that you're not a taker of them or can't receive!}

I'm curious, very curious! What's the meaning of "LMAO?" Think I might want to meet the man in question on my way to San Diego via LA or when I'm returning to my

home based up north on the coast!

{...wanted to have sent you a pvt but noted that you're not a taker of them or can't receive!}

Aaahh Ax, you can send private now. Sorry for the oversight. But JLA is such a sweet man, he always offers a beer or two in the beginning just to relax you and to chat for awhile on the couch. When azdr mentioned it, I was laughing because I had told him that bringing a beer or two would be a nice little something to come to the door with. I remember standing in the kitchen with him the first time, very nervous..... The beer hit the spot. ;) You can PM for details if you wish. Have a good holiday.

Archived