411 on Roman AKA Alex in Los Angeles

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 1758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know if Rubin still advertises for massages? I only seem to see Roman's ad these days. I do know that during the times Roman's ad has listed him to be in NY or SF a lot recently, I keep seeing the other twin at the gym (I guess it's Rubin), so I know he's still here in LA, just not sure if he still gives massages.

"Roman" advertises only on Masseurfinder, he has a 424 area code. "Alex" is on MassageM4M with an 818 area code. They are using the same pictures which is okay because they are the same. They work out of the same apartment in Hollywood which they share.

In my opinion I think "Alex" is more gay/bi while "Roman" is straight. "Alex" is friendlier and might offer a little more. They are both fairly limited with the extras but at the price ($140 in) and skill of massage (above average deep tissue) I highly recommend either one. Their environment is clean, safe, and professional and they are easy to communicate w/.

sounds like a Seinfeld episode in which one character gets the therapist with the extras and then George Costanza shows up and gets the other guy.

How was it? Fine....except... Except, what? No...extras. Really? I got extras. You got extras? Why didn't I get extras? I don't know. Maybe you're not extra-worthy. Twins? They're identical twins? And I get the one who doesn't give extras. They're not exactly identical.

"Roman" advertises only on Masseurfinder, he has a 424 area code. "Alex" is on MassageM4M with an 818 area code. They are using the same pictures which is okay because they are the same. They work out of the same apartment in Hollywood which they share.

In my opinion I think "Alex" is more gay/bi while "Roman" is straight. "Alex" is friendlier and might offer a little more. They are both fairly limited with the extras but at the price ($140 in) and skill of massage (above average deep tissue) I highly recommend either one. Their environment is clean, safe, and professional and they are easy to communicate w/.

Thank you for this helpful guide!

• 2 weeks later...
Now I'm confused. Both of them are in LA and have separate ads? There are separate phone numbers too. I think I've met both of them then. "Alex" was nicer, gave a slightly better massage and was nude. "Roman" wasn't bad but if they are the same price "Alex" is much preferred. Unless I saw the same guy twice and he just gave a different experience.

And now "Alex" is using "Roman's" 424 area code number.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/17323/

This is getting to be the Gypsy Switch!

I saw one of them two years ago - sorry, I don't remember which one. It was nude. I could touch. No HE, but I was encouraged to finish happy (on my own). He was gorgeous to look at. Worth it for me to do once...but after I've seen it, and without really any mutual touch - no reason to go back.

I saw one of them two years ago - sorry, I don't remember which one. It was nude. I could touch. No HE, but I was encouraged to finish happy (on my own). He was gorgeous to look at. Worth it for me to do once...but after I've seen it, and without really any mutual touch - no reason to go back.

That was probably Roman as I had the same experience.

• 1 year later...
I’ve seen both probably 20 times or more over several years. I always thought Roman was 100% straight and Rubin the brother might be gay. His touch was always a bit more sensual. Still he would never agree to a HE with me.

Is Roman or his twin still around LA? I don't see any ad up on the Websites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...