411 on Roman AKA Alex in Los Angeles

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 1759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

REALLY confused here......can anyone educate me on Roman and Alex? Are they one and the same? Or 2 different people? I clicked on both links posted by VHC and they use a few indentical pics (?).....almost indentical wording in their ads (?).....but their rates are different....and they are in SF and NYC at the SAME time (?)......confused.....help me out here......educate me :)

Edited by Dmitri

Thanks for clarifying that, JRTravel...Initially I was confused since this thread was started by VHS asking "has anyone met HIM".....and gave two links with the same looking guy with different names.. and was followed by responses all referring to Roman and not mentioning Alex.....as if others were under the impression it was the same guy... (?).....I was further confused since some of the pics in both ads are the same.....not just of the same person....but the exact same pics...in the M4M ad photo #2 is the exact same pic that is photo #1 in the MF ad.....even down to the red gym shoes (is that actually Roman or Alex in that photo?)......plus they both use the same ad copy.....maybe they should use different pics and different ad copy to set themselves apart since it could confuse a guy like myself who does not know they are twins.....if I schedule with Alex I might mention that to him.....thanks again for the clarification :)

Edited by Dmitri

• 3 months later...

@MassageFanNYC....from an experience with "Alex" here in LA, I'm going to make the educated guess that Rubin is "Alex."

(I could be wrong with my guess, of course. But our stories are similar.)

Decent massage. CRAZY hot, sweet, guy. No nudity/no HE. (I was in his apartment, so sadly there was no one for him to tag in, so to speak.)

But I've never experienced glute work like that either!! In over 20 years of massages. Aroused to the point of ecstasy. The more I moaned and gasped, the more he worked that area. The touch wasn't "inappropriate" at all. Just obviously effective. HA! He did let me grab and feel his ass (f'in hard as a rock!) as I finished myself off, but I've only seen him once.

@MassageFanNYC....from an experience with "Alex" here in LA, I'm going to make the educated guess that Rubin is "Alex."

(I could be wrong with my guess, of course. But our stories are similar.)

Decent massage. CRAZY hot, sweet, guy. No nudity/no HE. (I was in his apartment, so sadly there was no one for him to tag in, so to speak.)

But I've never experienced glute work like that either!! In over 20 years of massages. Aroused to the point of ecstasy. The more I moaned and gasped, the more he worked that area. The touch wasn't "inappropriate" at all. Just obviously effective. HA! He did let me grab and feel his ass (f'in hard as a rock!) as I finished myself off, but I've only seen him once.

I was sort of getting that impression too... the "Alex" feedback seems to be a bit better than the "Roman" feedback, which would also back that up. Too bad about the nudity though...

Now I'm confused. Both of them are in LA and have separate ads? There are separate phone numbers too. I think I've met both of them then. "Alex" was nicer, gave a slightly better massage and was nude. "Roman" wasn't bad but if they are the same price "Alex" is much preferred. Unless I saw the same guy twice and he just gave a different experience.

Now I'm confused. Both of them are in LA and have separate ads? There are separate phone numbers too. I think I've met both of them then. "Alex" was nicer, gave a slightly better massage and was nude. "Roman" wasn't bad but if they are the same price "Alex" is much preferred. Unless I saw the same guy twice and he just gave a different experience.

That's the problem with twins. The Prestige Masseur.

• 2 months later...

I've been a client of theirs for years when they used to work at spas in NYC before they moved to Los Angeles. Very friendly and very hot. Glutes and inner thighs get considerable attention but they won't actually touch your cock or give you a HE though they do encourage you to do it yourself during the massage. Overall good masseurs. They are virtually identical looking. I've been with both together numerous times in the spa.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd been to see Roman a couple of times. I thought he was sweet. He was doing competitive fitness which requires less bulk then body building, although his latest pictures seem as though he's bulked up. He had two rates, the higher rate he was nude and allowed touching his muscles and so on. Although he is pricey, you're sort of paying for the view. He's pretty. I especially like his long hair, although his pics don't show that. So maybe cut off. I thought he was decent enough. I found his competition videos and the article about having a twin. He never mentioned his twin and I was not aware the twin did massage. I always assumed Alex and Roman were they same guy since they share some of the same pictures. However I see they have different phone numbers so now I am intrigued, and wondering about trying Alex.