For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1509 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JAG!!!! WOW!!!! That's a grand slam... Very nice... A beauty of a sequence! I just love how the guy initially receiving the action reciprocates... That's the perfect scenario and what it is ultimately all about!!!! Mutual pleasure and in a hot-wired way!!!!! Perfection!!!!!!

Fortunately I don't need any coffee to get me up and running in the morning... but the usual warning to those that do! ;)

An impressive series of GIF's Jag. I saw this early on, but dared not open until I was wide awake and settled in for a relaxed viewing. Two thumbs up. Perfetto....I'm trying my hand at a little Italian. WG sounds so sexy when he posts a few of his Italian lines. ALL the best to you.

An impressive series of GIF's Jag. I saw this early on, but dared not open until I was wide awake and settled in for a relaxed viewing. Two thumbs up. Perfetto....I'm trying my hand at a little Italian. WG sounds so sexy when he posts a few of his Italian lines. ALL the best to you.

Appunto! Exactly, GVR... grandevalragazzo = BVB... bigvalboy in Italiano! :)

Si! Tutto suona davvero più sexy in italiano... la lingua d'amore! Ma è molto strano che gli italiani usano spesso la parola inglese "sexy" per dire qualche cosa sessuale!

Yes, everything sounds really sexier in Italian... The language of love! But it is quite strange that Italians often use the English word "sexy" in order to say something sexual.

This thread is really starting to be a personal conversation between WG and BVB. Let's start specific topics of interest to ALL Forum members! If anyone wants to spend the time, you will notice that the vast majority of posts are between WG (an expert on kink) and his new buddy BVB.

Let's move on to the vast number of topics in this genre and stop the general topic of nip play which is only one of the fetishes that Forum members are interested in. Try PM instead of open Forum between you 2.

Boston Bill

JAG!!!! WOW!!!! That's a grand slam... Very nice... A beauty of a sequence! I just love how the guy initially receiving the action reciprocates... That's the perfect scenario and what it is ultimately all about!!!! Mutual pleasure and in a hot-wired way!!!!! Perfection!!!!!!

Fortunately I don't need any coffee to get me up and running in the morning... but the usual warning to those that do! ;)

As you can see: A Nippy Niner!

This thread is really starting to be a personal conversation between WG and BVB. Let's start specific topics of interest to ALL Forum members! If anyone wants to spend the time, you will notice that the vast majority of posts are between WG (an expert on kink) and his new buddy BVB.

Let's move on to the vast number of topics in this genre and stop the general topic of nip play which is only one of the fetishes that Forum members are interested in. Try PM instead of open Forum between you 2.

Boston Bill

I have started many threads in this forum on other subjects... Look them up... None have taken off such as this one has... Just look at the number of views. I more than anyone else would love to hear the thoughts of others regarding such topics as flogging etc. etc. etc. However, when I start a thread it dies a quiet death... Anyone is welcome to either revive any of those threads or start new ones.

In any event, I was actually happy to see that Bosguy responded this AM and it was not even a response to something that I had posted. Plus, I was happy to see that it was JAG who posted that to which he responded. He is the real expert on posting pics... I am only a pretender to the throne.

At any rate... The more the merrier!

Bottom line: It's all about having some FUN...and if a couple of guys take a brief detour to kid around or explore some other aspect of things that's the nature of the beast!!! Yes, this place is all sbout havin FUN... and speaking of FUN...

As you can see: A Tippy Niner!
My thoughts exactly... when I viewed the sequence...

For the record funguy coined the term "Nipy Niner". I guess that gets us back on track as this is indeed the nipple thread!!!! ;):)

I have started many threads in this forum on other subjects... Look them up... None have taken off such as this one has... Just look at the number of views. I more than anyone else would love to hear the thoughts of others regarding such topics as flogging etc. etc. etc. However, when I start a thread it dies a quiet death... Anyone is welcome to either revive any of those threads or start new ones.

In any event, I was actually happy to see that Bosguy responded this AM and it was not even a response to something that I had posted. Plus, I was happy to see that it was JAG who posted that to which he responded. He is the real expert on posting pics... I am only a pretender to the throne.

Bottom line: It's all about having some FUN...and if a couple of guys take a brief detour to kid around or explore some other aspect of things that's the nature of the beast!!! Yes, this place is all sbout havin FUN... and speaking of FUN...

For the record funguy coined the term "Nipy Niner". I guess that gets us back on track as this is indeed the nipple thread!!!! ;):)

Nippy Niner :cool: :)

+1 and thank you for your candid response.

Boston Bill

You sir are free to post when and where you want, or join the conversation as you see fit. If you want to post a different topic down here, be my guest, but coming to a public forum and trying to control the conversation is not going to work.....I will post when and where I want .period. I am done with your nasty sarcastic nonsense. If you have a problem with that, contact Daddy, Deej, or Coop....

Enjoy your week....

You sir are free to post when and where you want, or join the conversation as you see fit. If you want to post a different topic down here, be my guest, but coming to a public forum and trying to control the conversation is not going to work.....I will post when and where I want .period. I am done with your nasty sarcastic nonsense. If you have a problem with that, contact Daddy, Deej, or Coop....

Enjoy your week....

Just look at the number of Forum members who USED To post on this topic and that should answer your statement. I don't need to contact Daddy or his moderators for what other members who no longer post have already realized.

Just look at the number of Forum members who USED To post on this topic and that should answer your statement. I don't need to contact Daddy or his moderators for what other members who no longer post have already realized.

Anyone is free to come to the forum and post. Stop bitching and start a new thread.

BVB... at the risk of posting something here that should have been sent in a PM... big LOL... and said in jest... Smiley face added to show no hard feelings... well I always get hard when I come here... but that's another story... :) I'm glad that you, JAG, Rich, etc. are helping me out down here... It's always good to see what others find intriguing as we all have out proclivities and preferences and even when it comes to specific topics such as nip play... the possibilities are indeed endless!

The more the merrier... and let there be more!!!! :D

I have posted a couple of threads in this area. I have enjoyed the post greatly, and never felt that I could not post a question or comment on a different topic. Simply, since a couple of guys are enjoying friendly banter. Both WG and BVB are valuable contributors in many areas. I say, have with it as long as it lasts! Could be said for something else! OK, I missed something. "Nippy Niner's?"

I have posted a couple of threads in this area. I have enjoyed the post greatly, and never felt that I could not post a question or comment on a different topic. Simply, since a couple of guys are enjoying friendly banter. Both WG and BVB are valuable contributors in many areas. I say, have with it as long as it lasts! Could be said for something else! OK, I missed something. "Nippy Niner's?"

Well, WG2… a Nippy Niner is similar to a Sixty-Nine but with the bodies positioned for mutual Nipple sucking instead of cock sucking!

Enjoy!

A fantasy photo... How much fun would it be to be the sub in such a situation! TIt torture and CBT all going in at the same time! Then there is the Saint Andrew's cross in the background... Will our boi eventually be tied to it and flogged?! Well, in my version of this fantasy most definitely!!!

And the Dom... WOOF... Did I say WOOF!!!! Damn... the perfect specimen! Plus, he looks familiar, but I can't quite place who he is... I'm sure someone out there will know not only his identity, but from where this is taken.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e571c9ca214f826676fd06cb34627db9/tumblr_nbr3mmK2U41tztz8so1_500.jpg

PS... The look on the faces of both guys is priceless!!!! The determined and intense look on the Dom... and the look of ecstasy on the sub... I can just hear his cries of pleasure! Yes, "Thank you Sir!! Harder, Sir!!"

A fantasy photo... How much fun would it be to be the sub in such a situation! TIt torture and CBT all going in at the same time! Then there is the Saint Andrew's cross in the background... Will our boi eventually be tied to it and flogged?! Well, in my version of this fantasy most definitely!!!

And the Dom... WOOF... Did I say WOOF!!!! Damn... the perfect specimen! Plus, he looks familiar, but I can't quite place who he is... I'm sure someone out there will know not only his identity, but from where this is taken.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e571c9ca214f826676fd06cb34627db9/tumblr_nbr3mmK2U41tztz8so1_500.jpg

PS... The look on the faces of both guys is priceless!!!! The determined and intense look on the Dom... and the look of ecstasy on the sub... I can just hear his cries of pleasure! Yes, "Thank you Sir!! Harder, Sir!!"

Ohhhhhh, WG……..splat!

Ditto ditto ditto, to everything that is mentioned here. So many things that are just so erotic. I like how his arms are pulled about as far back as they can, the head harness is hot, and the CBT torture is fucking ridiculous. I would love to just rub my hand over his balls when they are bulging like that, gently of course.

But but but....there aways is a but. For me at least, god how I wish the Dom was the sub. That's just me. I love to see the big muscle boys being nip tortured, and to see his balls all tied up, well nothing would be finer. After Thanksgiving perhaps, I will post the reverse. Bound Gods has a nice collection of that sort of thing. Big ol muscle boys being tortured, like the one of Marc Dylan all tied up. Someone posted a link and I downloaded the vid, but I forgot if it was from them. Incredibly hot, I just wish the Dom had fucked Marc in the end, but alas he did not. ;)

OK now I need a cigarette. ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WG...All the best.