For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is kissable and then some. But I have to smile at the thought of simplicity. Last night I was cooking chunks of chicken and using tongs to flip them. A pair of tongs...mounds of tender, pink, exposed flesh...the mind wanders.

As Whipped Guy told me a long time ago, there are a lot of things in your home that can be used in your initial venture into kink. Never thought of tongs, but the next time I steam corn and use the tongs to remove the big, thick cobs, I better not be standing too close to the stovetop or grill

Boston Bill

Well, *my* (penultimately) former dentist was not into kink, but did indicate he wanted to put his tool in my mouth shortly before leaving the profession and moving to south florida. He practiced in the basement of his house and had a 7' Bechstein grand piano

in his waiting room.

I did not resist. (For Tyro's benefit he was also a former clarinet- and bassoonist).

Other SF forum members might remember him just on the basis of those clues :)

There is nothing like an over the top Kinkmen GIF that's WAY too hot to post here to get the work week started. This one has it all... with nipple play as the centerpiece... Oh, that very lucky fellow in the middle of all that action!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/b25e917e2d66a845e949f190aab5f46c/tumblr_ms54r84hYl1sgax4bo1_500.gif

This thread is as hot as the one that I had goin' some time back! Mine "boiled over" to the point that it had to be closed, or perhaps another was begun but did not generate

much! At any rate I truly like and can relate to it vicariously. Do hope one of these days that lots of my desires and wishes "in these departments" come into being, esp.

being "gang fucked" and/or being the focal point of a "heavy, hard and hot train"-- having nips worked on and being "edged" into oblivion!!!! Fuck, I am horny for some men!!

Damn WG...OK that was hot-as-hell, AND over the top, but forgive me, cause I just couldn't help but laughing to myself about the guys in the background. SO who the hell is the old man taking pictures, and is that his chauffeur? Sorry, I know it's crazy to get sidetracked like that, but I couldn't help but seeing it.

This thread is as hot as the one that I had goin' some time back! Mine "boiled over" to the point that it had to be closed, or perhaps another was begun but did not generate

much! At any rate I truly like and can relate to it vicariously. Do hope one of these days that lots of my desires and wishes "in these departments" come into being, esp.

being "gang fucked" and/or being the focal point of a "heavy, hard and hot train"-- having nips worked on and being "edged" into oblivion!!!! Fuck, I am horny for some men!!

Well unfortunately that thread got infected with a virus and had to be withdrawn. I thought that the subject of being Hot-Wired would offer a whole range of possibilities from "fat-free vanilla" to totally "over the top" and would have a wide appeal... I guess that has been the case.

Damn WG...OK that was hot-as-hell, AND over the top, but forgive me, cause I just couldn't help but laughing to myself about the guys in the background. SO who the hell is the old man taking pictures, and is that his chauffeur? Sorry, I know it's crazy to get sidetracked like that, but I couldn't help but seeing it.

Sorry... I meant to put the "only after a cafe corretto " disclaimer but forgot... With any luck you viewed it well after your morning coffee.

As for the guys in the background, I assume that this came from a bound in public shoot... Yet somehow I knew that BVB would comment on the background as he notices every minute detail... Personally I was a bit distracted by the lamp...

Another winner, WG. The guy's swinging hard dick says it all.

Actually it is you JAG who is the master poster when it comes to pics... I am just a humble servant trying to do his best!

As for the guys in the background, I assume that this came from a bound in public shoot... Yet somehow I knew that BVB would comment on the background as he notices every minute detail... Personally I was a bit distracted by the lamp...

lol....I'll shut up now, because you don't want to know what else I noticed that got me distracted. All in all, it was just fun to look at, and the distractions just add to the fun, like the guy in the black t-shirt that looks like he is moon walking through the scene. Anyway, the naked guy was hot too. ;)

lol....I'll shut up now, because you don't want to know what else I noticed that got me distracted. All in all, it was just fun to look at, and the distractions just add to the fun, like the guy in the black t-shirt that looks like he is moon walking through the scene. Anyway, the naked guy was hot too. ;)

Yep…black is the better color!

LMAO A big thank you to all you guys. I needed to smile this morning and ya did it. Thanks.

Well that's what we are here for! And to quote Tristan Baldwin about this place from a couple of months ago:

"Love you guys. You're a free stand up comedy routine, every time I sign on. Thanks for brightening the day."

So I guess that we are still on top of our game!

Well that's what we are here for! And to quote Tristan Baldwin about this place from a couple of months ago:

"Love you guys. You're a free stand up comedy routine, every time I sign on. Thanks for brightening the day."

So I guess that we are still on top of our game!

Indeed....;);) I guess it's my turn to post, so will work on something after my run to the gym.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7932e0254a2c0dca779f883d62cda6a9/tumblr_n0501cQUAj1rizv5ro2_r1_400.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/11103f156dab4bd9a85f1f7cab48e128/tumblr_n0501cQUAj1rizv5ro1_400.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/616dea780d5163d62bd697590aab7ca3/tumblr_n0501cQUAj1rizv5ro3_r1_400.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/967a6ccd9239f6f4abec67cf2f555e3d/tumblr_n0501cQUAj1rizv5ro4_r1_400.gif

OK...got it, it's a little tame, but it's what the doctor ordered.

Edited by bigvalboy

BVB... Tame???!!! No way!!!! It's exactly what the doctor ordered!!!! Actually that's what I call perfection!!! Or in other words, "assolutamente perfetto"!!!!! As in YUM!!! WOOF!!! WOW!!!!

Great job!!! You're hired!!!!

PS: I like the window treatments as well... ;) ;)

BVB... Tame???!!! No way!!!! It's exactly what the doctor ordered!!!! Actually that's what I call perfection!!! Or in other words, "assolutamente perfetto"!!!!! As in YUM!!! WOOF!!! WOW!!!!

Add wowzer! Also, in #3, don't you like how just as the picture repeats there's that little jump as the nipple is touched! I'll just rest my eyes, thinking of #2 in the sequence.

This is the way that I like it and then some!!!! Many thanks to the man who began this thread! I've definitely been mucho satisfied and reinvigorated!!!!!! :) :)

The laugh (actually laughs!) of the day... If you're not distracted by the potted palm that is. I figure this is how it's done in Fort Lauderdale!! Is that right all you FTL residents???

http://33.media.tumblr.com/25cd496262cc39bec0c5b8d69aa3d995/tumblr_nfb2krYmLd1t3nbvbo2_400.gif

Seriously... .There's nothing like a bit of tongue action!