Poor Mikey....

Okliehomo
This topic is 3592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, Whip. Don't know what to tell you. It just worked for me. I could try PMing it to you, but it's the same link. Know that you can't play it from your phone. Google "Daddyincharge" and the tumblr will come up. You will like what you see there, I promise....

Sorry, Whip. Don't know what to tell you. It just worked for me. I could try PMing it to you, but it's the same link. Know that you can't play it from your phone. Google "Daddyincharge" and the tumblr will come up. You will like what you see there, I promise....

Okie Thanks... Will give that a shot! Otherwise I guess stuff happens... it's just one of the mysteries of the cyber universe!!!

Well I have been trying to view this. However, so far no such luck! Interestingly, I can access and view the entire blog except for the Mikey spanking video and this phenomenon occurs on three different devices. On one device it is noted that the address for the video is invalid. Also, the video is posted in more than one location in the blog and no matter where its posted I am unable to access it... Therefore I guess its not in the cards... So perhaps it is a sign that I need to search out the real thing this weekend... as a daddy that is! ;) With any luck I will be more successful in my pursuit of the real deal!

In any event, sincere thanks all who attempted to help me solve this issue both here and via PM.

Well I have been trying to view this. However, so far no such luck! Interestingly, I can access and view the entire blog except for the Mikey spanking video and this phenomenon occurs on three different devices. On one device it is noted that the address for the video is invalid. Also, the video is posted in more than one location in the blog and no matter where its posted I am unable to access it... Therefore I guess its not in the cards... So perhaps it is a sign that I need to search out the real thing this weekend... as a daddy that is! ;) With any luck I will be more successful in my pursuit of the real deal!

In any event, sincere thanks all who attempted to help me solve this issue both here and via PM.

That lily-white butt is now a nice crimson color!

Archived