French Rugby Team

Guest Les
This topic is 7489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les, may God bless you forever for having posted that.

That was probably one of the top 10 hottest things I've ever seen.

They should let the photographer who took those pics re-paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Blessings to you, Les.

Now I know how to get you guys interested in world sports rather than parochial American games like baseball....

And you should check out some of the cuties playing cricket this season. Like Australia's Jason Gillespie, or New Zealand's Daniel Vettori (drool).

Drool, not me! I'm sure we parochial Americans could put together a semi-nude calendar of baseball/football players that would put this calendar to shame. At least those sports would provide a panorama of men from buff and muscular to slim and smooth and a wide range of ages and they all wouldn't be white boys. Imagine that, a calendar that included beautiful men of the Afro-American, Latino and Asian races. :)

My, my, we are touchy, aren't we. FYI the top teams in cricket include India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the West Indies, while the top teams in rugby include New Zealand (with a selection of Maori players), Australia (with Aboriginals), South Africa (with blacks), and middling teams include Japan. So there's plenty of choice in rugby. And, of course, the Rugby World Cup (in which the French are doing so well) is the biggest sporting event held anywhere in the world this year.

And I've just realised I forgot the Argentines, one of the strongest teams. How could I forget them? Plus the really hot team from Italy. And the also-rans this time from such interesting places as Georgia, Romania, Namibia, Uruguay and Tonga....

Just got back from my first trip to Paris. I couldn't bring Sean Lespaganol back with me so I actually bought the Rugby calendar and brought it back instead. It's really no replcement for Sean but it is a pleasant distraction. You ought to see the Commercial on French TV for these Hot Men. Much better than the calendar and man do they show alot more than you'd see on American Network TV.

Archived