Dominic Vyne - now THAT'S a beard

poolboy48220
This topic is 3629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had several massages from Dominic over the years, the most recent in January of this year. I wasn't able to see his Rentboy ad, which wasn't available via your link. However, I've seen him for massage only; I didn't even know that he advertises on Rentboy, although that ad may be for massage only; I wouldn't know.

Anyway, he's a sweet, sincere guy, who couldn't be farther from the Duck Dynasty crowd, nor is he remotely a Jesus freak. (I know that the comments here were about his appearance only, not his character!) He is serious about giving a good massage, and a laid back guy with a good sense of humor. He's willing to accommodate any reasonable request, not that I've tried to push any envelopes.

I think he was out of NY for a while, but I noticed his ad on M4M a week or two ago. I'd certainly recommend him for massage; as for anything else, I wouldn't know. I'm sure if he advertises a service beyond massage, he'd be good at it.

Ok, so I am ALL ABOUT beards... Like even when James Jamesson was rocking the homeless caveman look (which, fortunately, turned out to be just a phase)... but this would be too much, even for me. :(

Just as an aside- James looked incredible with his beard. If only he were gay and versatile, ....

Gman

Archived