411 Xander in Boston

bostonman
This topic is 3007 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him in Detroit about a year and a half ago. The real deal. We did a very erotic shower/massage, he started out rubbing me down with an exfoliant while we were standing, moved to the shower to rinse, then the massage table. It didn't get as active as his ad implied but I thought it might if I saw him again. I'd see him again if he made it to town again.

Thanks, guys.

Gallahad - it's not that I had any specific red flags, just that somehow I tend to wonder if the Backpage ads are often less reliable than on the pay sites (though of course there are fakes all over, therefor it also stands to reason that there are legit ads everywhere too, lol).

Poolboy - thanks for those specifics - if I decide to go for it,. I'l see if I can ask him specifically about any limits he has. I've always loved really tall guys, and I like his look.

Just met him. Such a sweet guy - had a nice time. I didn't ask him whether he'd want me to write a review or not (I did mention the site, and he didn't know about it), so I will have to email him and ask him. In any case, I'm glad I went for it. I'll be seeing him again.

(I hope this does not constitute a review, lol, so the post can stay.)

• 1 year later...
If he's 6'5" and 215, he should be pretty lean. This would normalize to 180 for someone 5'10". He looks a little more chubby than that.

I'm not sure what red flags you are seeing. His ad seems straight forward enough.

Beefy is an accurate word to describe me :) I appreciate you helping my friend decide to pick me ! I did lie about my weight I weigh 225-230# I use my real name, pictures and information. I mean no disrespect in any way!

Just met him. Such a sweet guy - had a nice time. I didn't ask him whether he'd want me to write a review or not (I did mention the site, and he didn't know about it), so I will have to email him and ask him. In any case, I'm glad I went for it. I'll be seeing him again.

(I hope this does not constitute a review, lol, so the post can stay.)

I finally made my way on to the website, and this was the only thing I found in response to myself!

@Gar1eth I actually just did that!

Honestly, I am on a nation wide tour, I am not worried about no law enforcement stopping me they can fallow my ads. I have been doing this since I was 19. I have a pretty great idea as to what a cop/law enforcement is going to be aiming for. I accept no cash up front, nor any discussion of payment/services upon a client entering the room. I appreciate you looking out for me, i've been to 14 states in the last 2 months. and even in new york city all over BackPages and Craigslist!

@Gar1eth I actually just did that!

Honestly, I am on a nation wide tour, I am not worried about no law enforcement stopping me they can fallow my ads. I have been doing this since I was 19. I have a pretty great idea as to what a cop/law enforcement is going to be aiming for. I accept no cash up front, nor any discussion of payment/services upon a client entering the room. I appreciate you looking out for me, i've been to 14 states in the last 2 months. and even in new york city all over BackPages and Craigslist!

Xander-I'm glad you are doing well. I'm not sure you understood me exactly. I wasn't talking about your picture. There is a way to add a webpage to the bottom of your posts. Once you set it up, when you post a message, the address for the webpage appears automatically at the bottom of the post. I'd tell you how to do it but I don't know how.

Gman

Xander-I'm glad you are doing well. I'm not sure you understood me exactly. I wasn't talking about your picture. There is a way to add a webpage to the bottom of your posts. Once you set it up, when you post a message, the address for the webpage appears automatically at the bottom of the post. I'd tell you how to do it but I don't know how.

Gman

Hey Gman,

You mean the signature! I did that and included three of my websites. Two work and one personal to assure my credibility.

I just

I just edited and refreshed the signature page, maybe the page wasn't responding properly or some sort of tech issue since i JUST made an account. thanks for the reply Mike :* !

:(:(:mad:

I still can't see it. But maybe it's because I'm using a mobile browser.

Gman

PS Whoops-I can see them now!!! Yeah!!!

Good to see your looking out for good food on your epic road trip, and not just work, work, work!

I'm going all the way around the boarders of the states. all the southern states, then the western states. I know how to keep my mind and body preoccupied. I take 2 days off a week, one day I sleep all day the second day off I see one client to balance my funds for that day, then turn go to a spa in the city I'm in and relieve a 2 hour massage, and it fully rejuvenates me. I run a 10k every other day and do yoga everyday i work out, gotta keep the mind and body in tandem.

Some use drugs to get high, I use anything and everything in arms reach to keep my mind right. In Massachusetts I had a medical marijuana card for prostate cancer when i was 19, so i could legally have edibles and smoke some weed now and then. But being away from that is difficult at times. Mind over matter!! I cant wait to be in Colorado and Cali to part take legally again.

Hey Brian - really glad to see you here on the board! Any idea when you'll be back in Boston? ;)

I REALLY hate this part right here!! I have plans on going west, nothing is impossible. I just don't see it possible in the next couple months as I plan on being in texas in 8 days. I am so far from home already down in Atlanta. I have never been any further than Baltimore, MD prior to this tour, so its going to be a long road for the both of us my friend. I hope you stay tuned and fallow me. Feel free to fallow my travels/journey even closer by adding me on Facebook Link---> Facebook.com/briankevin.sheridan This was you can at least be sure NOT to miss me if I have to come back unexpectedly!

I hope you stay tuned and fallow me.

I know that wasn't directed at me, but you've made an impression with your posts on your first day in the Forum, so there will be people here paying some attention to where you are on your travels. Based on your way of talking, I'll be one. Good luck on your journey. I see you deleted Facebook from the links you had in your signature block. Unless it is just a professional Facebook account, I'd say that's a good idea. It keeps your professional and private lives a little more separate.

Archived