411 on buff Todd, fairly new to Houston

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 3672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gorgeous hunk. Would suggest giving him a call to vet his reliability and response. You may have ben the first explorer to unearth a great gem in my home city! Keep us posted.

Nah that was me! LOL!

I posted about him sometime ago when he was in Vegas a number of months back. There was a discussion about good natured muscle bottoms on the forum.

I contacted him to inquire about his overnight/travel rate. He does travel, btw. I wasn't able to plan anything with him though. If he comes further East I may have take one for the team. :-P

I believe I started that thread, or at least a similar one, and I must be getting senile as I do not recall seeing that magnificent specimen before. If he is for real, how long would it take for me to walk,well run, from NYC to Houston. By the way 415 is a San Francisco area code, so I wonder if he lives there or just has a phone from there.

I believe I started that thread, or at least a similar one, and I must be getting senile as I do not recall seeing that magnificent specimen before. If he is for real, how long would it take for me to walk,well run, from NYC to Houston. By the way 415 is a San Francisco area code, so I wonder if he lives there or just has a phone from there.

Yes, I believe you did. :-)

You asked originally about Sean in Florida and I mentioned Todd later in the discussion. I don't remember if I posted a link or not.

Yes, I believe you did. :-)

You asked originally about Sean in Florida and I mentioned Todd later in the discussion. I don't remember if I posted a link or not.

Well shame on you if you didn't. I could have started planning my trip to Houston much sooner. By the way, though I contacted Sean and made preliminary arrangements for a meeting, when I tried to reach him for a finalization of the plans, he was in NJ, where I left and we were not able to make it work. Luck was on my side as Legendary Dave was in Orlando and soon I was in him.

Archived