411 on Alec ... masseur outside of Boston?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with this guy offering massage outside of Boston: http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alecbaldwin.shtml

I did image and phone # searches an came up with a bunch of ads on a number of sites ... and all of them were for the same guy in the same place, with the same phone number ... although he seems to have moved a year or so ago from TN to our area.

The reviews I can see on massageM4M are all very good, and one of the ads dating way back shows a name that matches the e-mail he sent me when I contacted him.

Anybody have any direct experience?

Thanks!

I did today, and the man is for real; actually better looking - and, uniquely, somewhat younger-looking - than his pics. Body matches the picks. (He shaved his beard.) His technique was a little strange to me, although he did work hard. No fooling around with me. I won't repeat. No review here; PM me if you want more info.

Archived