Cher's Nipples

Frankly Rich
This topic is 3701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cher's nipples? Who cares? Not me. But, it's the pasties I find interesting. Cher covered her exposed breasts by using pasties at a recent concert to cover her areolae. Does that look make her sexy to you? Okay, not to me either. But it sure got the 67 year old singer some attention, and she needed that!

Bk8f1tKCIAATjJd.jpg

Since that picture is apparently only showing up on my computer, try this one, from Hollywood Life, if it shows up:

http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/cher-nipple-pasties-lead.jpg?w=600

Cher's nipples? Who cares? Not me. But, it's the pasties I find interesting. Cher covered her exposed breasts by using pasties at a recent concert to cover her areolae. Does that look make her sexy to you? Okay, not to me either. But it sure got the 67 year old singer some attention, and she needed that!

http://www.dailynewsen.com/images/haberler/cher_youre_never_too_old_for_nipple_pasties_m13.jpg

LOL...Mr. Rich....alas your link didn't work for me, it came up "Access Denied" too risque perhaps? I was so looking forward to seeing her pasties. I think we must give her a little credit, when I'm 67 do you think anyone would pay to see my pasties? Not me.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cher in her "Dressed to Kill Tour" concert in Ottawa in a couple weeks for the first (and last?) time. I don't think she's trying to look sexy, but rather parodying some of her past well-known outfits (aka sartorial irony).

Here are some more pics of her wild costumes for this tour:

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/cher-might-67-still-getting-her-nipple-pasties-out-for-us-145040083.html

The Toronto concert earlier this week was well received:

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2014/04/08/cher_sends_tidal_waves_of_elation_through_the_acc_on_her_final_tour_review.html

I saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Las Vegas. I used to like her a lot, so I sprang for some very high priced tickets near the stage. What a huge disappointment. She spent as much time going back and forth backstage to change her costumes as she did singing. She did have some very hunky and well endowed young men dancing, swinging from trapeze, etc. ala Cirque... but I would never pay a dime to see her again. She should have retired at the top of her game, instead of keeping on, but there were a lot of old folks in the audience that seemed to appreciate her at that show... just not me... but I did really appreciate the men that she had accompanying her.

Bk8f1tKCIAATjJd.jpg

I'm reminded of another thread in the Lounge:

OH, MY DEAR SWEET GOD, RUN AND HIDE! (emphasis added...)

If loving Cher is what makes you Gay, I'm Straighter than Bill Clinton.

Aren't we all glad Ethel Merman stopped at a disco album?

CHER Forever

;)CHER has a Career alot longer than any nowadays Singer will ever be! Madonna at 53 will never be as Entertaining as CHER at 67 she has already run out of most of her Stage Tricks! Miley Cyrus at 67 never happen!

They Love CHER at the Bank..she made Millions when it was Millions! ;)

;)CHER has a Career alot longer than any nowadays Singer will ever be! Madonna at 53 will never be as Entertaining as CHER at 67 she has already run out of most of her Stage Tricks! Miley Cyrus at 67 never happen!

They Love CHER at the Bank..she made Millions when it was Millions! ;)

I'm contemplating buying tickets for Cher's San Diego show, but only because her opening act is the Tony Award winning, LGBT ally Cyndi Lauper.

I've seen Cher perform multiple times ( first time in 1965!) and met her once backstage in 1977. She was friendly, gracious and funny. I was surprised at how beautiful she was close up - that was before most of the cosmetic "enhancements". I won't be seeing her latest show - prefer my memories of her at the top of her game.

First of all these are not exposed breasts. She hasn't exposed her skin in years. All of her outfits have skin colored material. So this is not a pastie but a design on her outfit and that's all. Some PR person decided to give her some publicity and of course it took off. She even admits to completely covering up for a number of years.

First of all these are not exposed breasts. She hasn't exposed her skin in years. All of her outfits have skin colored material. So this is not a pastie but a design on her outfit and that's all. Some PR person decided to give her some publicity and of course it took off. She even admits to completely covering up for a number of years.

Why do you care about the semantics of it? All of the newspaper accounts referred to them as pasties, and they meet the definition:

Pasties (sing. 'pasty') are patches that cover a woman's nipples and areolae which are affixed with adhesive. Though pasties are commonly associated with burlesque and erotic entertainment,

I'm contemplating buying tickets for Cher's San Diego show, but only because her opening act is the Tony Award winning, LGBT ally Cyndi Lauper.

I've always liked Cher in a passive sort of way, but I wouldn't have usually have gone to a concert. Then in 2002 (or was it 2003?) she started her 'final' concert tour. I thought to myself, 'Self, this is the last chance you'll have to see her. You'd better go. '. So I did. That was of course before we knew that that tour was going to last two or three years. So her concert was good. But I was lucky enough to be at one of them where Cyndi Lauper was the opening act. She wasn't at all of them. Cyndi was on crutches I think because she had fallen at a previous concert. In spite of being on crutches, Chndi still came out into the audience after her set. This was back in 2003. But I still remember it well. I was very close to the stage. I wasn't on the ground floor but was on a the second or so row 1st up from the ground. So I was near enough enough to the stage for Chndi to shake my right hand. I haven't washed it since. ( Kidding I wanted to see if anyone was still reading at this point. ). While Cher was Cher, I really enjoyed seeing Cyndi because it was unexpected.

Gman

Archived