BN time... what's the deal with the "racket ball" commentary in the Deli..???

DeNeufaille
This topic is 3715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious.... BN has major fans and major non-fans, so it seems. Really, not sure what to think about all this: can some one explain the "big" deal in the Gallery? :cool:

pretty simple, I reckon

folks who have met him like him. his reviews speak volumes

Folks who haven't are the shit starters. Most have been banned for their obsessive behavior and rightfully so

pretty simple, I reckon

folks who have met him like him. his reviews speak volumes

Folks who haven't are the shit starters. Most have been banned for their obsessive behavior and rightfully so

jimbolvyo, I may be the exception, but I have met BN and am not a fan, but at the same time I have remained out of the "shit starter" group. You may want to be more careful with your pontifications.

jimbolvyo, I may be the exception, but I have met BN and am not a fan, but at the same time I have remained out of the "shit starter" group. You may want to be more careful with your pontifications.

and no submitted review of this meeting? yeah, ok

besides, never said anything about BN batting 1000 with everyone he's ever met. I said his reviews were some of the best out there

Old Conversation/Old Story...why it even went into the Gallery of NEW Faces ?;)

I didn't realize that the Gallery was only for "NEW Faces." Daddy didn't say anything about that in the Posting Guidelines:

Posting Guidelines: Keep Daddy out of hot water!

No Erections!

No Assholes!

No Penetration!

No Masturbation!

No Simulated Sex!

No Pedophilia!

No Necrophilia!

No Bestiality!

No Xylophilia!

These are some of the types of pictures that can get Daddy into Hot water with the authorities. Please don't post these types of pictures. I still refuse to put "No ailurophilia" on the list!

I don't see "No Benjamin Nicholas" or even "No Photos of already seen faces" in the list.

I agree. I do not like him, but by now few people are going to change their opinions.

He's never given me a reason to change my positive opinion of him, so why should I?

Which illustrates the point. The thread will become nothing more than a firing range.

yea, leave it to this kind of thread to let the supposed anti fans come out of the woodwork. not shocked

I didn't realize that the Gallery was only for "NEW Faces." Daddy didn't say anything about that in the Posting Guidelines:

I don't see "No Benjamin Nicholas" or even "No Photos of already seen faces" in the list.

I agree. close this thread. it's just a breeding ground for negative ugliness and lies

I don't think I have ever chimed in on the BN-related threads. He is an attractive guy, just not quite my type. So I am not pro or con. But in all fairness, observing the utter chaos in any discussion about BN, I'd be reluctant to hire him even if he WAS my type. Which, really, is not fair.

Replying via my iPhone so please excuse any typos.

Ive witnessed these BN fights on this board for more years than I care to remember. Not sure why Ben generates all this intensity. As for myself, my sentiment about him is complete indifference. He's not my physical type at all. It appears he's chasing a more youthful appearance to appear younger than 30 plus. Which is fine most working guys do this.

There re was a time all this controversy peaked my curiosity enough to hire him. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. In the end decided not as he's just not my type. Having learned the hard way when I've deviated from my preferences in the past. Not saying I expected a bad experience at a all.

The plagiarism scandal did make for fascinating reading. But in the end BN survived that and moved on well. as they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. It's still publicity. I've often wondered if Ben had some of his detractors on the payroll. They generate a lot of attention for him that I'm sure has been very lucrative.

Hope I got my two cents in before this thread is closed. ;-)

There re was a time all this controversy peaked my curiosity enough to hire him. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. In the end decided not as he's just not my type. Having learned the hard way when I've deviated from my preferences in the past. Not saying I expected a bad experience at a all.

Out of pure snoopiness ... what's your type?

Posting Guidelines: Keep Daddy out of hot water!

No Erections!

No Assholes!

No Penetration!

No Masturbation!

No Simulated Sex!

No Pedophilia!

No Necrophilia!

No Bestiality!

No Xylophilia!

These are some of the types of pictures that can get Daddy into Hot water with the authorities. Please don't post these types of pictures. I still refuse to put "No ailurophilia" on the list!

I believe most Carmelite Convents have FEWER restrictions.

Archived