Double penetration -- have you ever done that?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 3648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decatur -- I was crazy with COCK!

Aside from that, google is your friend and the search feature in the forum is your lover. I used the keywords 'double penetration' and I got a few threads:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?58226-Double-penetration-NYC&highlight=double+penetrated

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?47502-Double-penetration-how-many-different-positions&highlight=double+penetrated

[Full disclosure -- I posted in these threads so I knew they were some past postings about this topic]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PK would agree on those who are not around. I had great time with Andrew D and Eric. I saw my post reminding me of when I took Alex and Rob of Orlando. I had also taken Andrew D and David SF in DP just after that post. But I just had a great DP in Toronto last Saturday and as a quick peak into a review I am writing, I had the wonderful time having Juan and Thor. It was fantastic and yes after a good hour+ of fucking with the two gents I suggested we only had one more position to try and both agreed that they thought I could do it and I DID! I managed to take both Juan and Thor. They both felt doggie with me on all fours would be best as neither is thrilled with me riding them. So Thor went in and leaned back and Juan came over of Thor, pushed it in and wham Juan began pumping. We did it twice for about 4-6 min as they started to tire a tad because of the unusual position that Thor had to maintain.

Impressive, bart.....not since gregkidman took Alencar and Jason Markus has such a feat been reported. Rob and Alex was no small accomplishment, either.

Hell, just taking Thor is a big, big, BIG (and long) deal.... and adding that thick as a brick Juan..... wow.

No doubt, it was a long plane ride home...... on a pillow.

Okie

PK would agree on those who are not around. I had great time with Andrew D and Eric. I saw my post reminding me of when I took Alex and Rob of Orlando. I had also taken Andrew D and David SF in DP just after that post. But I just had a great DP in Toronto last Saturday and as a quick peak into a review I am writing, I had the wonderful time having Juan and Thor. It was fantastic and yes after a good hour+ of fucking with the two gents I suggested we only had one more position to try and both agreed that they thought I could do it and I DID! I managed to take both Juan and Thor. They both felt doggie with me on all fours would be best as neither is thrilled with me riding them. So Thor went in and leaned back and Juan came over of Thor, pushed it in and wham Juan began pumping. We did it twice for about 4-6 min as they started to tire a tad because of the unusual position that Thor had to maintain.

WOW!!! Does the Guinness Book of World Records have a category for DP? I think we have a winner here!!!

Boston Bill

• 2 months later...
Well. I have done it a few years ago and it was VERY intense. It was with Rafael Alencar and Jason Markus...after a LOT of single ass pounding and lots of lube.

OMG! Those are two huge cocks! You are a champ!

Archived