Love, prayers and virtual signatures to your cast

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey everybody!

I am in a lot less pain overall. My boss has been super-understanding about needing time off. I have someone staying here to take care of me, colleagues dropping off food, and my "cyber-homies" wishing me well from afar. I think many bases are pretty well covered! :)

Thanks again for all the support.

T

Well I for one am glad you are on the mend, and I'm glad you cleared your pm box, and since you will be in need of transportation, I have been car shopping for you. Assuming of course Ms. Lexie died a quiet death. See post from 2 days ago. I think she's sweet, and if nothing else, she is a head turner.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tryo, glad you're feeling better and that you have someone to take care of you

Well I for one am glad you are on the mend, and I'm glad you cleared your pm box, and since you will be in need of transportation, I have been car shopping for you. Assuming of course Ms. Lexie died a quiet death. See post from 2 days ago. I think she's sweet, and if nothing else, she is a head turner.

Ahem.

[video=youtube;gH7hcjRjaTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7hcjRjaTI

Tryo, glad you're feeling better and that you have someone to take care of you

Ahem.

[video=youtube;gH7hcjRjaTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7hcjRjaTI

A Tesla?...surely you jest my dear. A sports car must have four things. First, it must be red. Second, it must make all the right noises. It has to sound sexy, like the sound a Ferrari makes when you run them up through the gears, third it must have nothing less under the hood than a V8. A V12 is preferable, but in a pinch a V8 will do. Fourth, it must have enough sex appeal that the valet will park it right up front...without....you asking.

My choice for our girl was a rather fine 59 Caddy. I think Ms. T could rock that...but if she buys a Prius, I'm never going to speak to her again. ;)

Archived