Bill Madison

Buddy15
This topic is 3743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any recent experience with Bill Madison. His reviews are listed under Los Angeles but according to his rb ad he is now in San Diego

I hired him a couple of years ago in San Diego and he was a lot of fun. PM me for details if you would like.

His face and maybe even physique to me look very different in his 2nd and 4th picture compared to his 1st and 6th. If they hadnt been in the same ad, I would never have thought they were the same guy. Of the guys who have seen him which do you think is more representative of him now?

Gman

Having seen him naked in person I honestly think all the photos are of him. I would still recommend him highly.

I wasnt questioning whether all the pictures were him or not- just the fact that he looks so different in those I mentioned. I wonder which of them is more representative of him now. And actually what a current picture of him like like.

Gman

Gar1eth,

The pictures are all him but spread over a couple of decades. I am interested in what he looks like NOW, not 15 or 20 years ago.

I totally agree. That's one reason why I had always hesitated on hiring him. He's had those pictures of him from years apart since he 1st started advertising. One of the other reasons was that when I first contacted him about a weekend when he 1st started advertising, his fees were really high for an unknown guy.

Thanks for all the responses. Unfortunately, he hasn't responded to my email so it looks like I'll have to find someone else for my upcoming trip to San Diego

Some guys respond better to calls. When I contacted him years ago, that's what I did. I can't remember if he answered, or if he returned a message I left.

Gman

Some guys respond better to calls. When I contacted him years ago, that's what I did. I can't remember if he answered, or if he returned a message I left.

Gman

I know that some guys prefer calls but for several reasons I prefer the initial contact to be by email

I know that some guys prefer calls but for several reasons I prefer the initial contact to be by email

As of right now, he is online on A4A. You should contact him through there or send him a text. The email might have hit his spam fileter.

Archived