"Would You Say I'm Gay?"

bcohen7719
This topic is 3782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The comments are very interesting. Lots of people calling him a narcissist who is just trying to prove how "straight acting" and looking he is.

I like the guy who pegged him based on his hair. He's got a pretty gay voice too. And I loved how many of the guys he talked to were gay themselves.

I've been spending a good bit of time on YouTube lately. It's interesting the videos that YT suggests for you. It seems like every gay 19 year old is posting "vlog" videos. There's this fascinating kid who goes by J.Merridew. He posts videos on lots of different topics and freely admits that the YT channel is just a way to get attention and a platform so he can sell books to people. Maybe not "just" a way as I think he wants to help people. But he's also very confident let's just say. He fancies himself an author who has a self-published book of short stories. It's quite interesting to me...I wonder where the character stops and the real guy starts. But he seems like a good guy and some of the videos are very funny. He posts new videos every Friday. And he's hot as shit which doesn't hurt.

[video=youtube;aNTRoHlkRnA]

The guy didn't set off my gaydar, so I'd answer no. However, I think some people would be afraid to say yes to that question no matter who asks, thinking that it might be a trick question and they'd end up shamed on Youtube.

He also has a video in which he asks girls if he's gay. They seem less uncomfortable with the question than the guys.

[video=youtube;eFZMh88U-ZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZMh88U-ZQ

I found this video off putting. He phrased the question as: based on my appearance, would you say I was gay? Forces people to use that criterion. Other aspect was that he told each person not only that he was gay, but that he had a boyfriend. What was the rationale there? And though he is cute and I would probably have told him I have no fucking idea what you do in your bedroom based on your appearance.

Archived