Any one Try Zen Cielo

Ajac
This topic is 3726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think that the ad is full of "fluff" but not over the top. Sounds like he is trying hard to sell his services. If I was thinking about seeing him, my impression would be that he gives a very sensual massage, but not sexual. I would not be expecting anything more. That's just my initial impression. I am also guessing that he is not gay. It's just how some of the ad is worded. That alone probably would not deter me from seeing however, since some of my favorite masseurs are straight.

Maybe ... but if he is really web-savvy (and he is young enough to be a digital native) maybe he was just trying to saturate his page with the words "gay" and "massage" to score highly on websearches for those words.

Or he thinks he is web savvy but instead has created a difficult-to-read ad.

He doesn't mention whether he is certified or has had any training. Personally, I would take a pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK I did go ahead and see him for a 90 minute. Bigvalboy pretty much nailed it. I don't want to say that much here because it would sound like a review. I do love the line in his ad " I take each session of this gay massage very seriously, all gay men love it." Not sure what made it a Gay massage. I saw no pictures of Liza Minnelli Bette Midler or Cher nor did I hear Scissor Sisters playing. Feel free to PM for more info. That being said I think he may be friends with Mr Chaz http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/liverevived2.shtml

. I make that assumption because of ad similarities, close proximity to one another and the fact they were both in San Diego last weekend.

I assume he chose the name Mr Chaz to appeal to the "Gay" sensibility Don't all Gays love their hairdresser named Mr Chaz. LOL Silly straight boys.

Archived