Benjamin Atwood ad now in Las Vegas...no reviews?

overeasy
This topic is 3793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was paging through the rentboy ads, and saw that Benjamin Atwood now has an ad in Las Vegas...Think his ad used to be in New York? Went looking for reviews, and was surprised that there were none! Anyone with experiences to share?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=385678

No experience, but he's been discussed here before. As I recall the feedback from those that had "actually" hired him, it was all very very positive. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate, I think he's sexy as all hell...

He was a real draw initially in NYC; my friend and I had several hot times with him. Then he became a bit flaky....stopped returning some text messages, emails went unreturned, would text occasionally then would fail to respond. Hopefully he's gotten his act together again. When he's "on" he's great but he sure got flaky toward the end.

Quite a bit of ink

All i can see is some ink on the left forearm and shoulder. Nothing on the right arm or on the chest, stomach, sides, neck, or face is visible. Is there ink that doesn't show in these photos ... i.e., on his legs, butt, or back? Or, does he have newer ink ... ink added since these photos were taken?

I'm not a fan of ink, but can tolerate a little bit ... so long as it doesn't distract from the boy.

All i can see is some ink on the left forearm and shoulder. Nothing on the right arm or on the chest, stomach, sides, neck, or face is visible. Is there ink that doesn't show in these photos ... i.e., on his legs, butt, or back? Or, does he have newer ink ... ink added since these photos were taken?

I'm not a fan of ink, but can tolerate a little bit ... so long as it doesn't distract from the boy.

Well if there is anyone who knows Benjamin Atwood its Ross06. He's voted for him as EOY the last 2 years in a row. So I'd ask him.

I wish he would get some new pictures. He's been using the same ones for years. And the last big brouhaha on the Forum about him that I remember was the back and forth on his fingernails. Someone mentioned how they disliked the fact that he paints his nails. And someone(s?) who had seen him said that they had never seen his nails painted when on an appointment with him.

Gman

Archived