Razor stubble

MFLV
This topic is 3911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think guys with razor stubble look great BUT sometimes it can be hard to kiss and man when some guys with it go down on you and can be an Ouch experience !! That just happened to me recently. Guy was basically clean shaven with a little day end stubble and kissing was a little tough on the lips and when he went down it was ouch. Anybody have similar experiences with the stubble guys ?

A lot depends on the "quality" of his 5 O'clock stubble. Some guys have stubble that is like steel and when it is only a day or two in growth, can be a bit prickly and give me that "ouch experience" I am not a big fan of. Others have a softer stubble, and wow, feeling that on my lips when we kiss, or better, on my ass when being rimmed is ABSOLUTELY, INEQUIVOCALLY AMAZING. I find generally that blonds (and some redheads) have these soft whiskers, but there is no fast rule.

I may be in the minority, but I hate stubble - hate the way it looks, hate the way it feels. The look seems to be everywhere. Frankly, I wish it would go the way of mullet haircut. What happened to the daily shave? Beards are OK, but this one to four-day stubble growth that seems to be fashionable (or it is laziness?) - no thanks. Sorry to be a contrarian, thanks for letting me vent.

Didn't Don Jo

hnson introduce the stubble in MIAMI VICE (1984-1989)?

I think you are right. And I'm with the others. I think it is great to look at, and on a lot of guys it is great to feel. But on some guys it can be positively painful. Like making love to a cactus plant or porcupine. But most guys grow through the painful stage in a short time period, but in that time period, OUCH.

Beards are OK, but this one to four-day stubble growth that seems to be fashionable (or it is laziness?)

I have a co-worker who when clean-shaven barely passes for 20 despite being in his 30s. His wife prefers him to have a few days of stubble so she doesn't look like a cougar. From what he tells me, his daily trimming routine to keep the look is much more time consuming than my daily shave. Definitely not lazy - at least from many guys.

I'll form a minority of two with leeper if need be. I HATE the look and I HATE hate the feel. I want my men clean shaved.

I don't mind stubble. It's far better than tattoos or piercings. Everybody has a preference and mine is for a body and cock unmarred by tattoos PAs, etc. I'll take a little rash from stubble far more happily than I will an eagle painted across a guy's back, bars in his nipples and a ring through his penis!

I am a stubble fan for the most part. Babyfaced men in their twenties cannot usually pull off the stubble look. For me, the stubble looks best if it is not patchy. Unlike most here however, I love the feel of stubble anywhere on my body and coarse stubble adds a certain kick for me. i had a man who had great wiry stubble and he would rake it across my neck as he kissed and bit the area and on more than one occasion he made me come without either of us doing any other kind of stimulation. Shot like a rocker. Reminded of that old toothpaste commercial: "Look Ma, no hands" (was a young child riding a bike for those unfamiliar with it)

I almost always tell guys that I hire - showering is always required; face shaving always optional. Of course, if they already have a beard or have pics / talk about scruff, 5 o'clock shadow, etc., I don't need to say anything. I simply like my men hairy & in most cases that extends to the face.

I almost always tell guys that I hire - showering is always required; face shaving always optional. Of course, if they already have a beard or have pics / talk about scruff, 5 o'clock shadow, etc., I don't need to say anything. I simply like my men hairy & in most cases that extends to the face.

+1 - always ask the guys to be cleanly showered (or insist on showering with me before we begin playing). As to facial hair, have grown to like it both ways (smooth or stubble/ beard). Have to also agree with actor 61 - have for years avoided any guys with tats or piercing, but lately - ah aging - have been with a couple of guys with tats - minimalist ones, but still there. BUT I still will draw the line when they start inking backs, legs and ugh those who ink whole arms and legs... It is like having sex with a Technicolor cartoon. BUT I also know that many here find this HOT. Just not my preference (similarly with piercings - aside from a nipple ring here and there, though that too is problematic as I love chewing and licking nips for hours and find the hardware irritating (to me).

... guys with tats or piercing... BUT I still will draw the line when they start inking backs, legs and ugh those who ink whole arms and legs... It is like having sex with a Technicolor cartoon. BUT I also know that many here find this HOT. Just not my preference (similarly with piercings - aside from a nipple ring here and there, though that too is problematic as I love chewing and licking nips for hours and find the hardware irritating (to me).
Totally agree about the "Technicolor cartoon" aspect... though "tastefully" done in moderation tats can be a turn on...

Also, ditto regarding not wanting to chew on a metallic object when playing with a guys nips... and especially since I could do that for hours as well!

Archived