Happy Birthday Chris Eisenhower

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 3987 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To a guy it has been my great pleasure to get to know very well over the last 6 months, I just wanted to wish a really great birthday. You've really made a huge splash here in a short time Chris. And it's great to see you enjoying yourself so much. I hope you have an incredible day. Because you sure deserve it.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/owwoooo99/holiday/birthday-1.gif

To a guy it has been my great pleasure to get to know very well over the last 6 months, I just wanted to wish a really great birthday. You've really made a huge splash here in a short time Chris. And it's great to see you enjoying yourself so much. I hope you have an incredible day. Because you sure deserve it.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/owwoooo99/holiday/birthday-1.gif

Chris is one of the most amazing men we have ever met! Blessed to call him our friend! Happy Birthday you sexy wonderful man.

I didn't realize we had the same birthday, how cool!

Happy Birthday, Chris!! It was a genuine pleasure meeting you in Palm Springs, and I hope to see you there again next year.

Rob

Cool! Did you always get gypped in school being a summer baby? Now they do end-of-the-year parties for all the kids (peanut and gluten-free of course).

And thank you for the birthday wishes from everyone on here and elsewhere. I've been in DC for almost a year now, and this time last year I was in a completely different space. My birthday reminds me of how much my life has changed in a relatively short period of time.

I appreciate all of you, and what you've helped me experience and accomplish. Thanks guys!

Thanks, Nate! I had an awesome birthday. I hope Chris did too.

Rob

In fact, I did. Saw "Book Of Mormon," which was incroyable and hilarious and oh-so irreverent. Just finished my last bit of chocolate birthday cake and am heading back to DC. Although the train has stopped for some reason and there's no A/C and it's a-gettin' hot in here. Ooops, now we're going backwards.

HA! Only by 72 hours.

Belated happy birthday to the both of you ...

If either of you are musically inclined , did you know that the middle part of Jupiter from the Holsts' Planets also exists

as an Easter hymn called "3 days" ?

(and even though your name is not Bert, I hope you had a "Jolly 'oliday" in NY ;) )

Belated happy birthday to the both of you ...

If either of you are musically inclined , did you know that the middle part of Jupiter from the Holsts' Planets also exists

as an Easter hymn called "3 days" ?

(and even though your name is not Bert, I hope you had a "Jolly 'oliday" in NY ;) )

Funny, The Planets is one of my most favorite works ever.

Archived