Not as sizzling as the Zesty Italian guy....

Jscott
This topic is 3961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

È interessante notare che gli italiani usano la parola inglese sexy... è molto strano!

(Interestingly the Italians have appropriated the English word sexy!!! Very strange!!)

lol...thank you for the translation, it is a bit difficult to look all of these words up on the Internet, and then do the translation...;)

lol...thank you for the translation, it is a bit difficult to look all of these words up on the Internet, and then do the translation...;)

That's what Google Translate is for.... Very useful. Especially for negotiating in foreign languages :)

And Whipped, "sexy" has become one of those words that transcends the original, um, tongue

That's what Google Translate is for.... Very useful. Especially for negotiating in foreign languages :)

And Whipped, "sexy" has become one of those words that transcends the original, um, tongue

Google translate? Well I'll be damned. I had no idea. I was translating one word at a time. Now I feel a little stupid...lol

So BVB can practice...

Google translate? Well I'll be damned. I had no idea. I was translating one word at a time. Now I feel a little stupid...lol

One lives and learns... At least now you can hire a foreigner and impress him with you knowledge of language... As in... "Carino... Tu seii un incanto per me... Sei l'uomo più sexy del mondo...il tuo cazzo e bellissimo... così grande... e tanto lungo. Perfetto per fare una bella mangiata..."

Warning GT is not foolproof!!!

One lives and learns... At least now you can hire a foreigner and impress him with you knowledge of language... As in... "Carino... Tu seii un incanto per me... Sei il uomo più sexy del mondo...il tuo cazzo e bellissimo... così grande... e tanto lungo. Perfetto per fare una bella mangiata..."

Warning GT is not foolproof!!!

lol lol...you're killin me here WG....;)

No, GT is far from foolproof, but it's a great resource for translating the basics. Idiom doesn't always make it through, lol...

Vorrei fargli strofinare l'olio d'oliva da nessuna parte che gli piace il tempo ha inserito il zucchine

Italian. You just want to sing it. no matter what the translation

:) :)Ma so che molte persone qui preferiscono le 'zucche lunghe'... ;)

(I know that many people here prefer the long variety of squash... as opposed to zucchini that is...)

Si dovrebbe negozio dove compro il mio zucchine! :p Ma io sto (o dovrei dire, mi siedo - e sedersi su di esso) corretta

Alcune persone mangiano ed alcune persone siedono... diverse cose per diverse persone...

Ma, vorrei sapere che cosa BVB fa con i suoi cetrioli?

(Some persons eat, others sit... different strokes for different folks... But, I would like to know what BVB does with his cucumbers... :))

Archived