Is model Anthony Baldwin gay? Fake profile?

McLeanspider
This topic is 3987 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

I have found that most of the "most beautiful pics" on Adam are just stolen/fakes. I'd suspect the profile disappears soon. These guys can get partners just walking to the convenience store, not to mention at photo shoots.

Is this a fake profile on Adam4adam or Abercrombie & Fitch's model Anthony Baldwin is gay? :confused:

http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=Kive

Unless the model behind the pictures reads this forum and answers your questions, you will not receive a definitive answer. That said, the questions, as stated, pose an invalid "either/or" question. Regardless who posts it, a profile on adam4adam indicates a man is looking for sex and/or companionship with another man. He could identify as being gay, bisexual, questioning, etc.

I think you intended to ask the following:

1. Was the profile posted by the A&F model or was it posted by someone else who is using his pictures?
  2. If the profile was posted by the A&F model, what is his sexual orientation?

I certainly hope that someone in Houston or elsewhere in Texas contacts him and lets us know. He is certainly someone, who if the pictures and description are accurate, is worth meeting, perhaps even flying somewhere for a vacation together !!!!! Looking to hear from our Houston and/or other Texas Forum members......

I have found that most of the "most beautiful pics" on Adam are just stolen/fakes. I'd suspect the profile disappears soon. These guys can get partners just walking to the convenience store, not to mention at photo shoots.

Bingo!

But why a fake profile, maybe the guy is discreet and wants to see unlocked pics without unlocking his pictures first.... Sorry, but I can't explain it either.

Bingo!

But why a fake profile, maybe the guy is discreet and wants to see unlocked pics without unlocking his pictures first.... Sorry, but I can't explain it either.

They have a TV series on MTV all about this kind of thing http://www.mtv.com/shows/catfish/series.jhtml

The post may well be fake, but I wouldn't rule out that a model would throw his hat into the online dating ring. Lots of people can meet partners walking to the convenience store. But they may want a particular kind of guy who is hard to find, so they turn to online dating where they can "meet" more guys quickly.

Online dating was once for people who couldn't find partners offline. These days, it's different: "Of the romantic partnerships formed in the United States between 2007 and 2009....61 percent of same-sex couples met online." (New York Times 2011.)

If it's him, I wouldn't blame him for locking his photos until he sees the other guys' pics. Hey, an A&F model can write his own ticket. A

Archived