Doesn't everyone love teenage twinks?

twinkboylover28
This topic is 3975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

James Woods is 66-years-old and dating a 20-year-old...and now we have this!

Woods has always dated much younger women. In any case, this isn't unusual at all even outside Hollywood. I've always dated men who are 15-20 years older, and I dated a 50-year-old when I was in college. Yay for experience and sexy grey hair.

I've never understood the cougar phenomenon.

I got a flyer on my fridge for a new twink cleaning service in SF. You can get em either dressed or as "models" (whatever that means). Though I'm not much for twinks we'll probably try them out just for the novelty of it. I'll be sure to provide a report.

As for the Hostess variety, I've heard they are going to be going back into production. Fire up the fryer!

I'd go for that cleaning service just to see what it would be like. I'm guessing they're not used to doing much actual cleaning though.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't everyone love teenage twinks?

No.

"Teenage twink" is one of those concepts that to me elicits a visceral response, a jolt of resistance, a subtle but unavoidable desire to run for the hills. I put "teenage twink" on the same level than "smuggling drugs", "shooting meth on my dick" and "steeping on kittens".

I don't.

I know we are all wired differently and it is important to be respectful of other's desires as long as those desires don't overstep on other people's rights. To each his own, but give me a man any day. Give me a lover who is in control of his body and his emotions, who knows how to give and receive pleasure, who is an adult and is in full understanding and usage of his own power.

That to me is incredibly hot.

By the way, I love this poll.

It's all about intellect, emotional maturity and superior physicality for me. I've never had great experiences with young twinks...we just didn't have much in common. Sure, many of them are cute, but my most splendid and memorable sex has been with well reviewed working-guys in their 30's or older. Sexually, teen-agers or 20-somethings do nothing for me.

Goodfella

I got a flyer on my fridge for a new twink cleaning service in SF. You can get em either dressed or as "models" (whatever that means). Though I'm not much for twinks we'll probably try them out just for the novelty of it. I'll be sure to provide a report.

As for the Hostess variety, I've heard they are going to be going back into production. Fire up the fryer!

OMG I love San Francisco!

I put "teenage twink" on the same level than "smuggling drugs", "shooting meth on my dick" and "steeping on kittens".

By the way, I love this poll.

I originally submitted this thread in regards to the 41-year-old Charles Pugh (scandal) as the Detroit City Council President being a Sugar Daddy to his 17-year-old mentor. Apparently few people clicked on the link I had provided. LOL

It's all about intellect, emotional maturity and superior physicality for me. I've never had great experiences with young twinks...we just didn't have much in common. Sure, many of them are cute, but my most splendid and memorable sex has been with well reviewed working-guys in their 30's or older. Sexually, teen-agers or 20-somethings do nothing for me.

Goodfella

For me it's just the total opposite. As mentioned earlier, we all have different tastes.

Creepy and weird as usual.....u r.

Was this type of response necessary? I think the poster of the initial thread was not seeking attacks on others but rather a candid and serious response.

So might everyone who decides to write a response to the query stick with it and NOTHING else. If one desires to deviate in any way, then begin a completely

new thread!

What advantages lie in one's attacking another with completely unnecessary "bitchiness?" Did the thread warrant that?

"...teenage twinks." NO, absolutely not!

When one has not reached the age of consent, then another having sexual relations with him is a blatant crime.

I was in the classroom with teenagers for over some 40+ years; I thought some of the guys to be attractive and cute {in their own way} during the years of 15- 18, but "NEVER" did I

attempt to "put the make" on any of them. I honored the profession and the career for which I prepared myself vs my leering and pawning and foundling and sucking and perhaps fucking a teenager.

If what is true in the Detroit case, the adult has wrecked his life for life!!!!

When one has not reached the age of consent, then another having sexual relations with him is a blatant crime.

True dat. Just ask Kevin Clash aka Elmo.

Btw anytime they don't do a criminal but a civil case I smell BS. However, like you said it's still wrong and they deserve whatever they get IMO.

It's not unusual for a 66-year-old man to date someone 46-years younger, even outside of Hollywood?

I'll grant you that 46 is a lot. But here in NY, you'll see many couples with 25-30-year age differences. I just attended a friend's 60th birthday party. His gf is a blonde Russian model who looked about 28-34. Of course, he's well connected, and very well to do.

I'll grant you that 46 is a lot. But here in NY, you'll see many couples with 25-30-year age differences. I just attended a friend's 60th birthday party. His gf is a blonde Russian model who looked about 28-34. Of course, he's well connected, and very well to do.

Those Russian "models" frequently will do for the well to do. While it is true that money cannot buy happiness, it does make misery a lot more enjoyable.

You know, I totally understand that this can be a controversial and distasteful subject for some. But may I point out that 18/19 year olds are, I believe, at/beyond the age of consent, and by definition, they are still teenagers. (And in some states, the age of consent may be as low as 16.) If you're not into being with someone of that age, that's fine. But let's not confuse the issue - not all "teenage twinks" are below the age of consent.

Archived